Alessandra Ambrosio

The second shot in #367 (against the marble wall) may be one of the better shots I've ever seen of her. Too bad it's cut off at the top.

oh my... i would neeever want to be covered up like that in sunscreen!!! :lol:

i saw today ale in MTV... a special show in surfing celebrities or i dont know... she could surf really good!!!

Alessandra's body change

I was looking at the pictures of Alessandra and noticed her body looked really different a few years back. Does anyone know why? Could it be she lost a bit of weight? Did she get a boob job? She has such a killer body right now and it all seems very natural, so I'm perplexed about how it changed that much!

Attachments

• AlessandraComparison.jpg
    AlessandraComparison.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 73
Girlnterrupted said:
it all seems very natural

:lol:

I would love to look like that naturally!

I'm sure she just toned up and got a tan... tanning has a slimming affect.:flower:

Her and Leticia B. look alike.Both are pretty-I think it's the nose shape and big fore-head(No offense).

from glamour.com
aleglamour8qh.jpg

Thanks a lot for posting the cover valmount!:flower: She looks absolutely fantastic! Great cover!:D I :heart: it!

Alessandra has a big editorial in Elle (UK) May (with Paris Hilton on the cover). I scanned some of the pages but this isn't the whole thing - sorry for the terrible scanning, thought you might like to see a bit of it though!

Thanks for the scans SkinnyLizzie.Can you tell us how may page she is in it?Great scans Btw .Thank you very much again :D

You're welcome ^_^ . It's 12 pages long, I missed out a couple of pages that were double page spreads, although I do have one more scan to add which I'll do in a bit

Oops, I actually missed out two scans! Sorry about that, here they are (sorry again for generally poor scanning etc:(

:heart: the last one

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->