Alessandra Ambrosio

more :D :

alessandra13cm.jpg

v2401882wq.jpg

v2412950oc.jpg

v2366636wo.jpg

~Cami~:heart:

Oh god don't post my old crap scans... *hides her face in shame*

omg. she's so pretty. she's seriously one of the preitest models i've seen :shock:

ale03.jpg

Alessandra Ambrosio/Elite at her 24th birthday bash alongside Elite’s Richard Habberly and friend at Suede.
When T-25 Sexiest face Alessandra/ Elite throws a birthday bash, she really throws a birthday bash. While a calvacade of fellow Brazilian belles was partying like there was no tomorrow, the newly single Alessandra was so busy with the festivities, she almost missed a chance to make the acquaintance of a bedazzled Lindsay Lohan. Oh the glamour of it all!

from models.com

martinionrox said:
ale03.jpg

Alessandra Ambrosio/Elite at her 24th birthday bash alongside Elite’s Richard Habberly and friend at Suede.
When T-25 Sexiest face Alessandra/ Elite throws a birthday bash, she really throws a birthday bash. While a calvacade of fellow Brazilian belles was partying like there was no tomorrow, the newly single Alessandra was so busy with the festivities, she almost missed a chance to make the acquaintance of a bedazzled Lindsay Lohan. Oh the glamour of it all!

from models.com

SWEETNESS ^_^

jadedomega said:

Hi I cant see the pictures!!!!!!:angry: But Alessandra dates a model called Marcelo Boldrini, they've been togheter for like 5 years, she was in a editorial with him last february in USA Glamour, and by the name of this file " to kiss in" its exactly the same editorial . just to make sure, is this the editorial?

martinionrox said:
ale03.jpg

from models.com

Oops. didnt know she had borke up with Marcelo ! :cry:

Here are some more HQ pics of Alessandra in editorials!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Does ne one have bigger and all of the scans of May 2005 Flair (Italy:(
nyimg00210lg2zj.jpg

nyimg00209lg9rf.jpg

i've always thought alessandra ambrosio was gorgeous but lately shes been looking AMAZING! these are two of my favorite pics of her

nyimg00213lg0ii1ae.jpg

nyimg00215lg5wg3mj.jpg

There was a pic of Ale on some fashion forum with the caption 'the newly single Alessandra Ambrosio' I can't find the link, but has she spilt with that yummy model boyfriend? :unsure:

Woah, she's gorgeous. Her body is absolutely amazing and she looks really good with highlights. Definitely one of my fave models!

Compliments of Ale's website ^_^

Attachments

• alebio8by1.jpg
    alebio8by1.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 74
Last edited by a moderator:
June 2005 Flair (Italy), new to Ale's portfolio:
itimg00027lg1as.jpg

itimg00029lg7cb.jpg

Shot by Don Flood, does ne one have larger scans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->