Alexander Wang F/W 07.08 NYC

I liked the last collection a whole lot more, not too excited about this one.

Diorling said:
I like quite a bit of it, though soem pieces dont look like they're from the same collection.

I was going to say the same thing

Some of it looks a bit off and some peices are nice but his collection last season was better...

It definitely isn't as good as his spring collection, which was pretty hard to beat, but i still really like it. Compared to many other new york shows so far, its one of the best in my opinion. I think some of the styling might have been overwhelming though, which made it difficult to focus on each piece.

i think its a hot mess. this is anotherdesigner who thought the audience wouldn't notice he stole all his ideas off the backs of the olsen twis and all the other east coast twenty somethings with too much money on their hands. i have seen these exact outfits too many times--in paparazzi photos,, lucky, and nameless faces on nyc streets. atleast the styling is good. the clothes are well made. but inventive? i think not.

i'm disappointed compared to last season, but you really don't know with alexander wang until you see it and touch it in person. he really has a way of making simple clothes with nice fabric and nice finish...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->