Alexander Wang S/S 2010 : Anja, Hanne, Edita, Jacquelyn, Liu & Mirte by Fabien Baron

koka

Reaction score
6fqfqs.jpg

257m0ia.jpg

15gdz78.jpg

s25lz4.jpg

11qu1hc.jpg

4vg7lk.jpg

thefashiontime.com

Can someone identify the Asian girl?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ The Asian girl is Liu Wen :flower: And: I'm also not sure if we can call this an actual "campaign"...

WOW! I really hope to see these in print! They are great. I especially love Hanne-Gaby's and Jacquelin Jablonski's (?) shots! :heart:

Simple and stunning!

Well I hope they get published. It's the first ad for Wang no?

I think it looks like a typical b/w portrait series - "faces of the season" - coming to a magazine near you.

Last season's lookbook with Tasha was better.

This is the campaign?
I don't hope so, It looks soo boring!
And you forgot Liu Wen and Jacqueline Jablinski (I think it's her but I'm not so sure) in the description.

I :heart: the shots and the cast of models!
It would have make a good editorial but it's not enough if this is a campaign.
And, it doesn't look like one either.

Well I hope they get published. It's the first ad for Wang no?
They've done high quality lookbooks in the past (Tasha Tilberg by Dan Jackson, Missy Rayder by Sebastian Kim), but I've never seen an Alexander Wang ad in print. I doubt these will run in magazines either, but who knows.

This is what Wang said last season:

The images certainly feel campaign-worthy, but Wang currently has no plans to buy ad pages. "It's funny, I just heard recently about all these young designers doing mini campaigns," he says. "But we've always had an editorial element to our lookbooks."

As an editorial, it would have been (boring but) nice; but as an ad campaign, I don't see its point. It's too dark to see and make me want to buy the clothes, it doesn't show the designer's mood, so...

it does seem a very lazy option , IMO i think he could of gone above and beyond this
the only good part of the campaign i suppose would be his selection of models

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->