Alexander Wang S/S 2010 : Anja, Hanne, Edita, Jacquelyn, Liu & Mirte by Fabien Baron

The casting is the only good thing about this. The images looks nice, but kinda boring. Edita outshines everyone!

looks nice, but i really don't like Anja's shots.

i love the model casting & seeing these images with the brand logo will seal the deal for me.

I love Edita's. :wub:
I agree about the casting being good and the results turning out bad -_-

I love the simplicity but the pics are badly airbrushed/photoshopped especially Jacquelyn's :doh:

I love the simplicity but the pics are badly airbrushed/photoshopped especially Jacquelyn's :doh:

I think they wanted a sort of raw/effortless look. But I think the ~lack~ of "airbrushing" worked to their disadvantage. I love Liu but her face could have used a little touch up especially under the eyes. Or simply a better angle.

Jacq's face i think had good lighting (i think her skin bounces off the light well) but a bad angle in the close-up. She still looks good but not that's not her best angle.

The clothes and the models choice are fantastic but in my opinion the pictures look very amateur. But then that's probably the look that the designer was going for. For me it just fails. Too bad cause I really love the clothes.

The casting is the only good thing about this. The images looks nice, but kinda boring. Edita outshines everyone!
I agree Edita looks amazing, followed by Anja. Jaquelyne's photos are so photoshoped :wacko:

Boring and some very bad decisions made - it's hard to see the details of the clothing in monochrome.

Can't wait to see this in-print! Lovely but reminds me of a lookbook

Not the most amazing campaign, but the cast is brilliant. Hanne's shots are my favourite.

I hadn't even understood it was a campaign..! The photos are not extraordinary, but the cast surely is :smile:

if this is indeed a lookbook well, gorgeous pictures. the casting
is great. i especially love Anja's and Edita's shots :heart: but if this
were to be the campaign, it's incredibly uninspired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->