All About Belts

Thanks softie-was waiting for you to reply so thought you may have an idea! :flower: I tried all the thrift stores down my road, the one on the Kings Road and Steinberg & Tolkien, that vintage store-nothing there. I'm going to try Portobello and Notting Hill later. :wink:

..Although I did find a pair of cowboy boots on the Kings Road for £30 which I'm gonna pick up.

have seen lindsay lohan wearing it and was wondering. I think its cute it would be cute to wear with a sequin tote
seacrest23.jpg

here is a pic of paris wearing one its kind o the same style
kitson_001.jpg

ohh thanks damn the one ashlee has is the one i really want i was thinking the belt might be from vannessa bruno since she designed those totes at shopintution

i think you could MAKE it from stretchy sequin ribbon (like what cheerleaders do for wristbands, headbands... ect.)

you can get it at any fabric store. or Wal-Mart

Originally posted by MayaPapaya9@Jul 30 2004, 01:14 AM
Out of curiosity how big is a one carat, two carat etc diamond? Is there anywhere online that explains it? I'm off to ask Jeeves but I thought I'd try here as well.
[snapback]318274[/snapback]​

Yea... definitely make it... all you need is a clasp, which you can pick up online... or at a findings store if you have one near you.. plus you can make it as long as you want.. and with whatever color you want... and it'll be cheap. :smile:

I love sequins... remind me of my old dance costumes.

definitely NOT vanessa bruno...

love the one you posted oceanharlot...

That belt is by Sonia Rykiel. Maybe the top that Ashlee is wearing is by Sonia as well, because another top I saw has that exact same green sequin belt sewn onto it.

i am sure that you can find an elastic sequined band at a local fabric store... a trim store... or even at a dance costume store.

that belt looks like part of a tap dance uniform. :smile:

Originally posted by asta@Aug 9 2004, 01:58 AM
i am sure that you can find an elastic sequined band at a local fabric store... a trim store... or even at a dance costume store.

that belt looks like part of a tap dance uniform. :smile:
[snapback]325738[/snapback]​

omg...it sooo does...i had a silver one as part of mine when i was in elementary...it's still in my mother's attic...maybe i could get some big bucks for it on ebay... :innocent: :lol:

I have like 200 dance costumes in my closet at home... wanna search through?? You might experience sequin overload...

Belt help: what do you think?

hi everyone! I'm beginning to add funky and girly pieces to my quite-athletic and functional wardrobe and I do appreciate fashion advice or coddling along this journey. :wink: I found this amazing belt on ebay. What do you think: too over the top? Or doable? Do you think it would work as well overtop jeans as well as skirts and long t-shirts/tank tops?
thanks!

eb_0.JPG

f6_0.JPG

e7_0.JPG

ps. I like the look of the moroccan style leather belts, but I'm worried that they'll be overdone before long. I want something that I can wear for a little while at least. Feel free to post pics of belt staples, particularly of the low-slung style, to help me out. :flower: :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->