All About Belts

The belt's design is quite simple and classic, you can try eBay too.

i have questions about a different belt, but figured id post here.

does anyone know where to find chaper versions of fendi's buckle belts (the large ones that they use for the bags also)?

im in love with this stlye of belt, but alas im a college stuent and cant afford to currently spend $400 on a belt :(

maybe h&m or some other brand designs a belt that's similar?

I just saw a ripoff at Saks and it was by Saks but it was like $250 or something. How much are you willing to spend?

i guess 100-200 is my max range

the most ive ever spent on a belt is 180 but i suppose i can beat that by $20 or so

generally tho if anyone has seen a belt like the fendi for less than 100, please tell, cuz that's the price i can afford the most!

:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is one from asos.com, it is like $15 and has a patent finish

There is also something similar at bebe.com for around $35

And I also saw a real leather patent version at DKNY for around $150. No pic though.

HTH!

oooo thanx so much~!

actually, i really like a lot of the belts on asos.com! thanks again :D

name this belt. . .

hey, does anyone know where i can get this belt??
740.jpg

source:ebelle5

thanks!

Which length on belt?

I'm about to order a belt from a webshop but I'm not sure which length to choose. My waistline measures about 95 cm. Is it then right to pick the belt who's 95 cm or should I go for a longer one?

Belt details needed (lost in translation)

Even though i´ve been speaking english since i was 9, sometimes i still need words or get lost in translation. I need to know how do you call the blank end of the belt that doesnt have the strap, if there is a name for this. Open to any suggestions to make it sound better/fancy:D

Do you mean the buckle?

From Wikipedia -

"A belt buckle is a buckle, a clasp for fastening two ends, as of straps or a belt, in which a device attached to one of the ends is fitted or coupled to the other. It is said to have been invented during the Elizabethan era by Italian blacksmith Tomaso Kellioni. Others say the Persians introduced it to the Romans after their conquest.

In the United States, removable, ornamental belt "buckles" that generally attach to the original buckle are common."

do you mean the end with the punched holes that you slide into the buckle? I would just call this the end of a belt. I don't think there is an official name

^ That belt, is beautiful. Stunning, I love it. If it makes you feel great, of course its worth the money. :lol:
super-purchase.

Beautiful, but expensive. Belts are one thing I personally can't justify, but end up buying anyway :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->