Hannibal Laguna
Juana Martín
Juanjo Oliva (O-C)
Martín Lamothe (O)
Maya Hansen
Moisés Nieto (O-C)
Roberto Torretta
Roberto Verino

Why do models walk in Madrid? Is it well paying? Or something else? Anyways, Alla looks great in Milan.

Yes, it apparantly pays very well. Therefore it's always very popular with models who, let's say, are in declining demand in the major fashion cities.

Yes, it apparantly pays very well. Therefore it's always very popular with models who, let's say, are in declining demand in the major fashion cities.

Okay, thank you very much :smile:

Where is this girls runway career going?! I feel like Women could be managing her much better than they are.

^I totally agree but nevertheless, she's looking gorgeous at every show.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Alla is one of the most underrated models ever. She should be dominating the pages of Vogue Paris, Vogue Italia, W etc. She deserves much more credit than she's getting.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Alla is one of the most underrated models ever. She should be dominating the pages of Vogue Paris, Vogue Italia, W etc. She deserves much more credit than she's getting.
I totally agree, she is fab and underrated!

And the worst part is that the girls with similar looks to her are doing so well this season, yet the queen herself who sort of made way for them all is relegated to walking C-list shows. :(

I think I'm the problem. Whenever I'm rooting for someone, they're doomed.

Sigh, I wish us model fans on the internet had some sort of say in a model's career. THAT would be amazing, a bit crazy but amazing nonetheless.

Few years ago and she booked Givenchy, Alexander McQueen, YSL..now shw walks for John Richmond!! O_o

Show Package – Paris F/W 13: Women (Women)
006_Alla.jpg

models

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annhedonia Beretta
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->