i've had my eye on Allaire ever since she started out with Ford six months ago
she's cute and a little quirky and just has a certain je ne sais quoi ^_^

ford_models-allaire-208913.jpg
fordmodels.com

Height 177cm 5'9.5'' Bust 84cm 33'' Waist 58cm 23'' Hips 86cm 34''

image_allaire_10.jpg

fordmodels.com

she's still very young, like 15, but she lives in NY so that's a big advantage

Ford actually has a lot of promising new faces... if only they knew what to do with them :mellow:

Allaire_Heisig.jpg

Photo:Joey D'Arco

Name: Allaire Heisig

Agency: Ford Models

Hometown: Locust Valley, New York

Most Incredible Model Moment: Meeting other models, photographers, and stylists from foreign cities!

Favorite Model: Chanel Iman

Favorite Photographer or Stylist You've Worked With: The crew at StyleCaster.com of course!!! [Awwww...]

Describe your uniform: Blue skinny leg jeans with ballet flats and long cardigans

stylecaster.com

that's a horrible shot of her, but she's lovely in the vid, thanks for posting

i really do like Allaire, she's chic and understated quirky :heart:
besides, anyone who manages to look cute in a COACD mug shot gets my full approval

coacd

GORGEOUS. :wub: I adore her. Too bad she's at Ford. Won't get to see her kick-a** portfolio.

Photographed by Jason Brownrigg | Styled by Christina Saratsis
Make Up by Katey Denno for The Wall Group | Hair by Bradley Irion for Artists by Timothy Priano

Models: Allaire & Jacquelyn @ Ford, Masha @ Next, Aleksandra @ Women Direct

theones2watch courtesy of CharlottefromCA

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes She reminds me Natalia Bender from Model Plus at Poland :o so cute :smile:

new tests by Bradford Gregory :crush:

akv3ms.jpg
6ir9ep.jpg
npg7th.jpg
rb0eu0.jpg

fordmodels.com

Light Speed Learning
First pick out of the package is Allaire. She was one of the summer stunners from Ford NY we introduced a dozen of days ago, she's back for a full feature this afternoon with her polaroids from last month (July is already behind us!) and some freshly-shot tests by Bradford Gregory. She counts among the classic beauties with a twist and also the brilliant newbies with a true will to model, she was discovered via Ford's online scouting tool at the beginning of the years and keeps the excitement growing on her at the same pace as the expectations of her agents. With loads of energy to spend in her new job and the perfect attitude, she's paving her path with diamonds like those above that makes easy to understand why it's so easy for her to learn.

Fashion does it better

I love this girl, such interesting features -- her eyes and that nose :wub:

^ Her nose is increadibly cute indeed ^_^ :heart: Reminds me of Myf mixed with Taryn, a little bit.. I need to see more though, to be fully convinced.

I like her face,and I agree with nijuyanah,she reminds a bit of Myf,I can see a bit of resemblance^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->