Allure July 2006 : Kate Beckinsale by Michael Thompson

Caroline Winberg is in the edit too
There is also a picture of Karolina Kurkova next to a mini article about wearing khaki stylishly. On "Mood News", there is a picture of Gisele

ARTICLES
The Girls from Ipanema - Pictures (and article contributions) from Caroline Ribeiro, Fernanda Tavares, with a photo of Gisele from 1998 (4 pages)

Cute, Pretty, or Sexy - article about the difference between the subcategories of beauty and the actresses that fit into those categories. 3 Carmen Electra pictures (photographed by Patrick Demarchelier) in which she is "cute", "pretty", and "sexy". (4 pages)

On the Edge - Guy Bourdin's sensual pictures. Article was only a paragraph. Only 4 photographs (3 pages)

The Bottom Line - How to prevent cellulite (3 pages)

The Joy of Sexy - Makeup artists give tips on how to look and feel "sexier" (7 pages)

The only ads are
- L'oreal Paris with Cintia and 2 other models. A blonde and a brunette.
- Pure White Linen Estee Lauder with Gwyneth Paltrow
- Victorias Secret Sexy Sport with Selita Ebanks
- L'oreal Sublime Bronze with Laetitia Casta

^I forgot to add another article
ESSAY - "Sexy is as sexy does" - One woman discovers that not trying hard enough to be sexy can be just as unappealing as being overtly sexy.

Does anyone know the name of the blonde model in "The Joy of Sexy" on pages 129, 131, 132-133, 135, 139?

Kate is GORGEOUS, i agree with you guys, she's one of the most beautiful actresses. I haven't received mine yet. Weird, because i got Vogue. Another postal mix up maybe? Oh, no...

Thanks for the info, question Mario Testino have photos in this issue??^_^

testinofan said:
Thanks for the info, question Mario Testino have photos in this issue??^_^

The photos in the Brazil article have pics of Gisele, Caroline, and Fernanda shot by Mr. Testino. However, the pictures are from the late 90's. I would scan them for you, but my scanner is not cooperating with me:(

I was reading Kate's interview and she revealed that she suffered from anorexia when she was a teenager and that she weighed only 70 pounds(about 32 kilo)....poor girl

petite and sweet said:
The photos in the Brazil article have pics of Gisele, Caroline, and Fernanda shot by Mr. Testino. However, the pictures are from the late 90's. I would scan them for you, but my scanner is not cooperating with me:(

Ohh thanks for the info petite :flower:

Who please scaning thwe article of Brazil pleaseeee ??? thanks in advance

petite and sweet said:
Does anyone know the name of the blonde model in "The Joy of Sexy" on pages 129, 131, 132-133, 135, 139?

i was wondering the same thing-does anybody know?

I flipped through it today and one of the editorials (I don't remember its name) features Cameron Russell and Caroline Winberg.

^Caroline Winberg might be the "blonde model" from "The Joy of Sexy" that a few people have been asking about :smile:

I looked at it in the store again :innocent: and "The Joy of Sexy" model is Linda Vojtova. ^_^

& here are the scans

Last edited by a moderator:
"Out of The Blue"
photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
models: Caroline Winberg, Cameron Russell, Januel Mckenzie, Han Hye Jin, and ?

scanned by me

laurlaur,could u pls scan the whole testino photos from this issue??? thks so much in advance!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cccccc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->