Allure March 2009 : Julia Roberts by Michael Thompson

Wow. Julia Roberts! How refreshing to see her, a REAL star, a very intelligent woman who lives life on her own terms on the cover. I believe this might be her first and only Allure cover. Love how Allure is changing up their covers!

This sounds so promising........much more than other prominent magazines of the minute :ninja:

Yes, I was trying to recall if she'd ever had an Allure cover before. It's refreshing that she's not on the front of US Vogue, but on a magazine that you don't associate with her.

Well, it's good to see her again, even if the hair means she looks a little strange.

Sessilee and Doutzen in the same issue means this is a must-buy for me. Sess could appear in Allure every month and I'd still buy it to see her.

I love the contrast between Edita and Sessilee. There is something about them together...

Spring Fling
Ph. Mario Testino
Models: Sessilee Lopez & Edita Vikeviciuete
Fashion Editor: Paul Cavaco
Makeup: Tom Pecheux
Hair: Oribe

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from Allure March 09

It didn't impress me but it's beautiful. Thanks for scanning. The first shot is amazing :heart:

i hate the third shot with passion, its so tired and over done, they should have gone for a more classic shoot.

Thanks for the scans Luxx.

I, on the other hand, love the third photo. Quite sexy.

But why the blonde hair, Julia? Now THAT'S overdone.

is allure usually a good buy? are there alot of models in the issues?

Great ed of Edita ans Sessile thankss Lux

The Testino ed is lovely. They both look gorgeous!

I am so excited! I was hoping they would use Cameron again (Cameron and Allure are a perfect match IMO) but Doutzen is great too; I always love her editorials with this magazine. I do not much care for the cover, but it is good that it is someone different...and the hair color is not good on her. But love the 'Spring Fling' ed! I looked at the thumbnails without seeing the names of the models and swore I saw Natalia V. and Isabeli next to Sessilee- but hey it is Edita! She does a great job of impersonating, lol.

Arlenis looks amazing:blush::heart:. She complements the clothes so well.

Allure Magazine March 2009
"Two For The Road"
PH: Patric Demarchelier
Fashion Editor: Siobhan Bonnouvrier
Stylist: Andy Henbest

36e14427238763.gif

source: My blog

Objects of Desire
PH: Carter Smith
Model: Doutzen Kroes
Fashion Editor: Paul Cavaco
Stylist: Stefan Beckman

scanned by me

Thanks so much for the scans!! Love both eds.

Incredible eds, Arlenis looks amazing in hers especially, finally Demarchlier shot an ed outside of the studio which shows his greatness :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->