Allure November 2010 : Julianne Moore by Tom Munro

tarsha

Reaction score
coverea.jpg

allure

Nice the ed look very good

I love Julianne Moore and I think she's very beautiful but this cover is just ugly!

Love Julianne, but that doesn't look like a good angle for her..

I just think that EVERY magazine should have at least once Julianne Moore on its cover! She is impressive and rarely fails in photos, not to mention on the screen. And it's so nice to see a cover subject who has a REAL talent! I still think she is underestimated within the magazine world, but step by step she is proving that a middle-aged woman has a stunning beauty that brings respect to a cover too. I prefer 100 Juliannes to any insipid teen they force to show us as they are the new this or that. They disappear. Julianne has a solid career and has a lot to do in fashion and films. Hurray to this cover choice! :woot:

while i am a fan of Julianne, I think she has fallen victim to poor photoshopping here.. You can see there is something off about her smile, they mustve added more teeth to make it look "better" but it just comes across as Barbie mouth.. too bad!

I just love this! Its not boring, it's happy and it has a life! Love to see one of my favorite celebrities on a cover again. Her editorial is lovely too!

I love this! I think the cover looks fresh. Love Julianne's smile.

Its been a while since Allure looked this good, her ed is stunning as well.

What a wonderful choice of actress for the cover - although Julianne Moore would make almost any magazine a must-buy for me, she's such a beauty.

Nice cover and ed. Usually not a fan, but I really like the styling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->