Allure October 2020 : Selena Gomez by Micaiah Carter

Honestly, I didn't expect to like this but I was pleasantly surprised. Selena looks beautiful and I like the colors, the layout is not too busy and everything works well together. Good one!

I like it. I like the sexy Frida vibe...

Hate the earrings, but I like everything else.

Wow, second stunning Allure cover in a row! Keep it up. Happy to see Micaiah is getting there. It's not about his signature, it's about what works for the magazine. Wish more photographers would take notes.

She still looks like a 17yo, and I always find it odd when magazines try to style her in Latin-themed storylines because she doesn't seem to embrace that part at all.

That's a breathtaking photo! I love everything about it! Allure is surprisingly slaying the magazine cover game for two consecutive months now.

I don't mind the photography but she should not be photographed straight on like this. There's no definition to her features when photographed from this angle, especially with her hair pulled back. To me, her US Vogue cover is still the best she has ever looked on a magazine cover.

I really love this photo of her!

I like it for the cover, Selena really pulls off the Frida look too!! Love it

Such a cheap cashgrab, I swear every other person in LA wants to be a beauty mogul/influencer...

James Charles, is that you? LOL

JK, nothing but love for YohjiAddict. I forgot about the beauty brand ever since everyone is talking about ice cream. Allure's covers are like the pitstop for all these celebrities doing beauty brands. I'm sure we'll see Alicia Keys on the cover soon.

A little more expression could've made this better.

Nevertheless, lovely

James Charles, is that you? LOL

Luckily I don't have to go out of my house looking like a clown...I honestly wasn't aware of his criticism.

My comment was motivated by a relative of mine who should realize no one in their right mind would be influenced by her...

I’m not feeling the Frida Kahlo fantasy.

it’s a pretty cover, Serena looks good but there’s something on the eyes area that unsettles me and the earrings were a bad choice.
I do love the Frida inspiration, though.

like Ken Doll as said her US cover is the best she has ever looked and now that I think about it I regret not purchasing it.

I honestly don’t understand how this girl is famous. Maybe she’s bigger in the US because I feel like she is always getting these big PR opportunities but is totally dull

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->