Altuzarra S/S 2021 Paris

This is actually good! He tries hard but this time he succeeded in that!
I love the volumes and drapping but if I see one more slit I will lose it! Joseph, slits aren’t a signature!

The people at Ferragamo or Tod’s should call him!

This was quintessential Altuzarra, if you're an Altuzarra fan, you loved this!

I think it looks fine enough, he's never been about challenging anything, so for his label this makes perfect sense: very sensual, breezy and flattering.

The sunflower yellow dress with a matching blazer is so easy on the eyes.

who on god's green beautiful earth decided on those foot monstrosities...

This was quintessential Altuzarra, if you're an Altuzarra fan, you loved this!
This! I want you to tell me what’s quintessential Altuzarra. I think he started designing in 2009. His first collection was fabulous btw but still, after more than a decade in fashion, I do not see what makes something Altuzarra.

I want to know what is Altuzarra. I want to know what, beyond a slit on a left leg, makes a look « Altuzarra ».

Over the years, his references to Tom Ford and Nicolas Ghesquiere have been less obvious so I give him that.

This! I want you to tell me what’s quintessential Altuzarra. I think he started designing in 2009. His first collection was fabulous btw but still, after more than a decade in fashion, I do not see what makes something Altuzarra.

I want to know what is Altuzarra. I want to know what, beyond a slit on a left leg, makes a look « Altuzarra ».

Over the years, his references to Tom Ford and Nicolas Ghesquiere have been less obvious so I give him that.
Well, I don't really know the answer to that. But this reminded me much of his New York collections, sleek, sophisticated and relaxed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->