jeisa_005_(4).jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 20
  • jeisa_006_(3).jpg
    jeisa_006_(3).jpg
    15 KB · Views: 15
same source

mk10370.jpg

Hey she's in this month's Cosmo! From ebay listing #370209611629:

Also featured ALYSSA SUTHERLAND in 4 page "Backstage with Alyssa - we chatted to The Model about life in New York and her acting ambitions .. " story with 13 photos.

cosmo0709as.jpg

Will buy this and scan it tomorrow! :buzz:

Bought it! *fangirl* It's a nice little article, will scan it at work tomorrow. :smile:

Now I just need to work out what to do with the rest of this magazine.. I grew out of Cosmo and Cleo at around 14.. there's only so many articles you can take on sex instructions and "how to tell if he's cheating". :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alyssa has another job with Schwarzkopf, appearing in their Brilliance Nobel Amber range of hair colourants. She's the "Imperial Amber Gold" girl! :D

www.henkel.de

For Australians, Alyssa will be a guest on the Channel Ten show Talkin' 'Bout Your Generation on Tuesday (16 June), 7.30pm.

Vogue Australia cover model Alyssa Sutherland slips into swimwear for Seafolly.

What was the Seafolly Limited Edition shoot like?
It was so relaxed. We shot around the pool at the photographer's (Chris Colls) house. It's always nice to come home and work in Australia with friends I've known since I started.

Have you always been comfortable modelling swimwear?
Not to begin with, but I've grown into it. It's not easy for most girls to stand in next-to-nothing and listen to photographers and stylists commenting on how they look. It's only in the last couple of years that I've become comfortable enough in my own skin to give as much energy to bikinis as ready-to-wear.

What is it like to be a "veteran" of the industry at such a young age?
It's strange. I don't feel old (26), but I'm older than some of the hair and make-up artists now, and they're the ones that used to mother me on shoots! I'm the most relaxed I've ever been, because it's no longer about which magazine I want to be in, or how much further I want to go. I'm working towards other goals and have different interests. When I work with new girls I talk their ear off and try to make them as comfortable as possible, because I remember what it was like when I first started. I do think my pictures have changed a lot over the years, and it's nice to have each step of the way documented.

What keeps you interested in modelling?
I enjoy collaborating with creative people and trying to get the best image possible to convey a feeling or story. Plus, I get flown all over the world to exotic places. How can you lose interest in that? It's a great lifestyle. I can take vacations whenever I want and no two shoots are ever the same.

What is the strangest assignment you have been on?
I shot a TV commercial in Bangkok for Vidal Sassoon a few years ago. They had me take Kung Fu every day for a month before we shot. It was a spoof on Charlie's Angels, and the idea was for my hair to be amazingly shiny and swing around perfectly while I ran, kicked and cartwheeled around. I had so much fun working with a team of stunt men, with each move perfectly choreographed.

Where is home now?
I live in New York, but have recently started renting an apartment in LA as well.
Seafolly Limited Edition goes on sale in September, exclusively in David Jones.

1783-1_n.jpg

^^^^ Brilliant, where did you find that?? Was there a photo? So she's doing Seafolly, that's awesome! Hahahha and I'd love to see that VS shoot!

Just been to her model feed and she's also going to be in Aus Vogue soon, wheeee! She's also in this month's Madison.. I was sure she'd have another ed with them coming up, she had one 2 months ago and they usually seem to shoot two whenever they work with her and save one for a later issue. :D

Also here she is celebrating 4th July with Laurence and Harry.

brunch-456x349.jpg

[source: Alyssa's ModelFeed]

Here we go, reattached that Seafolly pic from vogue.com.au. There are vids too of it being made - I've embedded one in this link in my blog, also there's another interview there too!

2ztgh0w.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobrams
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->