Alyssa Sutherland

One of her best covers, Vogue from a few years back, 2001 or 02 I think. I do have this one in my collecction and can check the year if anyone's interested. She didn't appear anywhere within the mag though, sadly.

797a_1.JPG

ebay

Alyssa sparkles in this interview I found on the Girlfriend mag site where she talks about her discovery and early career :smile:. Click here

Thank you, Art and ClaraBella!!

Was glad to see a shot of Alyssa from the White Shirt Dinner in this month's Madison. I've not been able to find other coverage of the dinner anywhere until seeing this. She looks fabulous! :wub:

Scanned by me.
9t3bxh.jpg

One of her first shots, taken when she won the Girlfriend competition in 1997 at 15!

2mmwyes.jpg

news.com.au

Ahhh.. still working, still beautiful as ever! Thank you! :flower:

Good...I don't want her to disappear. She's way too beautiful! And her body is perfect. ^.^

Alyssa looking.. hot.. for NesTea! Showing in France, I presume.. :flower:

Her face looks still fresh-faced in the Neiman Marcus photos on their site.

I love the old photo from 1997, she was so cool and ahead of her time with her face and versatility. B)

ALYSSA'S IN THIS MONTH'S MADISON!!! Whoooo!!! I'm so excited, she's not done an ed for awhile and it's a shame as she's so strong in them. I love how she's a fave with Madison and that they use her here and there.. the mag was a sealed one today in a bag as it came with a notebook thing and so I couldn't check it out beforehand.. I was flicking through it first as I always do, hoping for an Alyssa ed, and almost fell off my chair when I saw her! :wub:

She looks great, but I don't have a scanner right now sorry. I'll snap some pics though and upload those to share, and hopefully someone else can scan for us as I'm not back at work for another 10 days. :flower:

Whoops still haven't scanned that ed, sorry. Here's a thingy I made today though for my blog, I love these shots of her.

25zgtu1.jpg

Old scans

Alyssa will be contributing to the Aussie Grazia magazine next week! There's a small pic of her from Tsubi's first ever show in 2000, she opened and closed on a runway covered in rats. Looking forward to next week! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobrams
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->