American Models - Full Lists on Page #1

Erin Wasson for a while was big, definitely not as big as Angela or Carolyn, but she was/is? a Top Model.

I forgot about Erin, she is definetly up there, but as of recently there hasnt been anyone huge. Closest at the moment is Hilary Rhoda...

SiennaInLondon said:
She has faded from the scene a little and we all know why...
Who? Hilary or Erin?

Darla Baker is also american. From Portland Oregon but I think she can appeal to everyone. And what's this debate about American girls not working as hard as the European models? It kind of pushes both groups into a stereotype.

shes from portland?!? thats awesome, portland is one of my favorite places in the world. its just awesome

anyway, i think that america and brazil are very similar. they both are cultural mixing pots so to say a model is american (or brazilian) does not mean anything to how they are going to look

you know whats funny, i always forget that trish goff is american because her name always sounds british to me. shes from florida, right

also, isnt bridget hall american.

whoa my mistake she's from SALEM, oregon haha but shes with Mode in Portland. Got confused :D

awww, i hate salem, thats where i am when im in oregon. its where my university is.

but the guy from napoleon dynamites from salem too

haha well at least Darla's the one good thing to come out of Salem:ninja::D

Don't forget Crystal Renn. America and it's publications are so celeb crazed right now that models really don't have a chance, especially American ones. If Vogue would support a new American model, maybe the demand would be there. Hilary might have a shot of becoming a bigger star but you never know.

SiennaInLondon said:
She has faded from the scene a little and we all know why...

who and what are you referring to???
i've always loved erin
as for hilary, she's barely started, how can she fade already?

I think she meant Erin.

I want to know why as well. I know she took the FW06 season off. She's probably making big $$$ off of her Maybelline contract, so she probably doesn't need to model as much, but I hope she comes back. Erin is just lovely.:heart:

erin is from dallas, texas.. her dad entered her in the kim dawson agency model search in 1997 and she won it.. i won it this past year :smile: and i get to meet her in august!

irenistiQ said:
COOL!
is hye park american?
cos it's in the list in the 1st page

She's American, but firstly shes Korean. She only moved to USA 4 years ago.

yourbestfriend said:
She's American, but firstly shes Korean. She only moved to USA 4 years ago.
But wasnt she born in America?

Emina was born in America too.

She was born in Korea, but I think she moved here when she was 13, so about 8 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->