An Education

Reaction score

carey-mulligan.net

Set in post-war, pre-beatles london this film epitomizes fashion in the 60s. It is absolutly gorgeous and i fell in love with every bit of this film. :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
The trailer was really good, can't wait till the movie comes out.

Oh, I adore the clothes in this, and the film itself looks quite swell too. Will have to see it, when I can! ^_^

I realllllly want to see this.;D actually, one of those movies that looks good.

I love the outfit with the tie! Ahh, I am definitely getting some
inspiration from these. :heart:

^ Bump!

After the hoopla surrounding Carey Mulligan at the Golden Globes ("Who is that girl???" I asked), I knew that I had to see An Education.

So en lieu of fluff (Valentine's Day), my fiance and I opted for a bit of a drama (even a bit of a romance?) for our Valentine's Day movie-going experience.

So, so lovely... It was set in the early 60s... so the clothes and makeup and jewelry were so inspiring. And Carey Mulligan is absolutely delightful.. job well-done.

I can't wait till this movie comes out on DVD. I couldn't relate to the film 100%, but I think it is a quality film... shot beautifully and with terrific acting.

Has anybody else seen it?? Get to the theater, especially if you love fashion!

This film is absolutely lovely. My favorite of 2009, hands down. I'm addicted to it. I wish that I could have lived in that time after watching it. Life seemed so glamourous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngreen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->