Anais Mali

I thought you meant she got the campaign for a second there, I was going to raise a fist-pump for her. She looks beautiful regardless.

She looks exquisite at Stella. She has a perfect face and body ratio...IDK how to explain it.

Bally Pre Fall 2011 Collection

bally-prefall-2011-015.jpg

vogue.com

After going through her whole thread. I must say i'm in love with her look. At times I see Lisa Jackson from ANTM cycle 9. They look similar does anyone else see that, how they alike some.

After going through her whole thread. I must say i'm in love with her look. At times I see Lisa Jackson from ANTM cycle 9. They look similar does anyone else see that, how they alike some.

I soooooo agree with you. I thought the same thing the other day.

Yeah...that's exactly what I thought. They are both gorgeous though ^_^.

So proud of her. She doesn't need all that unnecessary 'one season' runway hype! (although I'm sure she'll dominate come February).

Hope to see her do some more stuff with Meisel too.

this editorial sounds pretty epic! :woot: + I know that she's shot for Bazaar and Vmag and V man!

G A N G S…O F…N E W…Y O R K

Photographed by : Mario Testino
Styling by : Grace Coddington
Models : Julia Saner, Anna de Rijk, Frida Gustavsson, Jac Jagaciak, Kate Somers, Julia Hafstrom, Julia Johansen, Luisa Bianchin,
Chantal Stafford-Abobott, Donna Loos, Gwen Loos, Patricia van der Vilet, Mirte Maas and Nimue Smit, Arizona Muse, Jacquelyn Jablonski,
Kendra Spears, Karlie Kloss, Joan Smalls, Ajak Deng, Arlenis Sosa, Chanel Iman, Anais Mali, Jourdan Dunn, Sessilee Lopez, Jana Knauerova,
Hannah Holman, Britt Maren, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Kasia Struss, So Young Kang, Hyoni Kang, Tao Okamoto, Fei Fei Sun & Ming Xi

Bazaar and V, that is such great news good heavens :shock: she is totally on a roll good heavens :crush:
i wonder if she'll do couture next week, even just one or two shows wouldn't be so bad.

ohmigod :shock: i am at lost for words with this Rodarte shot. my eyes zoomed automatically to her.

Anais nailed her 1st US Vogue ed! I'm glad she's getting a lot of work...hope she books more shows this F/W11

I really like that girl !
But I wanted to say her first name is written with a trema on the "i" and seeing it without any is really strange! So if someone could fix that it would be highly appreciated. Anais to Anaïs. OR her parents didn't put the trema ? But it's definetly not the same pronouncation without it so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanyeb
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->