Anais Mali

such a beautiful, compelling, interesting image. I cannot wait to have this month's issue of Vogue

Why am I late on this awesomeness?! She's wonderful! :woot:

That Interview shoot is stunning. Love the images from Italian Vogue.

^Gorgeous @VS but maybe too soon to do the commercial thing?

well it's just catalogue work anyway, i doubt if it will hinder other bookings from coming through :D plus it pays, and she's got
plenty of time. too bad it looks like she won't be doing HC this season. but i can't wait for her to show up in NY next month :heart:

She's gonna have a smashing FW/NYFW imo) cant wait!

New York F/W 11 Showcard - Ford Models
02_Anais__.jpg

02_Anais_.jpg

02_Anais.jpg

she's going to be everywhere!
models

ohh damn, i love that second shot :shock: i thought she was floating in the air at first :lol:

i knew i recognised her :smile: from the missoni ss11 show. i love all these editorials she's done

US Vogue Feb. 11 | "Gangs of New York"
Clearer shot of pic posted earlier in the thread.

fashiongonerogue

Game On! by Terry Tsiolis | VMan #21

game-vman-homotography-11.jpg

Styled by Jay Massacret, the editorial features models Simon Nessman, Mikus Lasmanis, Michael Wozniak, Julien Quevenne, David Agbodji, Melodie Monrose, Chris Winters, Alejandro Rodriguez, Xiao Wang, Merethe Hopland, Bradley Stainton, Liu Wen, Hailey Clauson, Pauline Van der Cruysse, Joshua Ku, Nico Krull, Max Motta, Emily Senko, Rose Cordero, Joey Ragan, Anais Mali, Hanne Gaby, Isaac Weber, Samantha Gradoville, Charlotte Free, Melissa Tammerijn, Agnete Hegelund, Mathias Mentze.

homotography

She looks great. I'm always anticipating great new editorial work from her...she's one of those girls who can already give such strong face and general elegance in her body language; already achieving this five seconds into her career :P.

Awesome shot in VMan, i think she rocking that Balenciaga outfit, shes totally stealing all the attention from the guy:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanyeb
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->