Angler's House

brian

Reaction score
recently i've been really into the bags from japanese label "angler's house." they're a fishing equipment company, that also do functional utilitarian handbags which are pretty minimal, durable and quite nice. the bags have somewhat of a cult following in japan (kind of like hunting world). i've decided that angler's house deserves its own thread.

one of the more famous of their style is from their "marsupial" range...the "wallaby" tote... it's a rather functional large tote with lots of room and various pockets for things...one very handy one in the front of the bag, for a cell phone,...sunglasses..whatever... :heart:

wallaby.jpg

wallaby-image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wallaby noir... :heart: i love it in black so much; i have one on order.

noir_19.jpg
noir_21.jpg

i also really love the "noir papa" tote..it's HUGE...i think this one will be my next purchase

noir_10.jpg
noir_03.jpg

kind of a bad, tiny pic, but the noir bags are lined in a gorgeous colorful "camo" print ...
noir_06.jpg

cloud9 said:
ooh i like them...
how much do they cost?

not that much actually, but it really depends on which style you want...some of the smaller bags are like $80-90, but the wallaby tote is about $140. the most expensive is the travel bag for about $400.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->