Rich Girls

fashionrage

Reaction score
I've been watching reruns of Rich Girls on MTV all day and realized how fabulous all of Ally Hilfiger's bags are. She always has some great tote sized bags on her shoulder. (Maybe I just noticed because I am in the market for a great tote.)

I tried to do a search and find some to post, but I only found one.

I don't like her bags much, but they aren't bad

I love the show. I think it shows us just how many problems the super rich have. "Should I buy $1,200 Gucci dress or the $1,200 Gucci skirt?" LOL! No, but really, the show is great.

oh no, i just noticed the .com =( it's MTV-US you're talking about.. i only have MTV europe :cry:

i love "rich girls"!!!!!!!
jaimie's younger bro reminds me of a holden caulfield!!~

i was eyeing that pink bag during the episode where ally goes to the grocery store in search of burrito ingredients! its a birkin??? i suspected it was, but i had my other doubts...

Hello, I am new here. I have too agree that I like the MTV show Rich Girls. Those girls are funny at times.

I dislike that show...its like that one rerun about africa they tried to seem like they cared but i only think they acted that way for the cameras.

Originally posted by Boudoir Belle@Dec 22nd, 2003 - 7:55 am
oh no, i just noticed the .com =( it's MTV-US you're talking about.. i only have MTV europe :cry:
maybe (if you already found out when the show comes on) you could go to the american mtv site and find a like to the european mtv site and check times there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->