Ann-Sofie Back F/W 09.10 London

i don't like it...just not for me this time around i guess..

This scares me a bit! It seems just like 2 seasons ago with the goth look back again.

Looove the dark blue dress. Rather like this minus the silly feathers.

Wow... this is actually the first time I like white tights. The feathers are a bit silly but I like the slashed pieces (especially the grey sweater) and the black dresses.

a lot of DIY projects in the making I think..

Exactly what I was thinking! I do like this collection a lot, I just think I need more time to absorb everything though, it's kind of a sensory overload! But each piece alone I think I love...

I'm not a fan of this collection. It doesn't seem so wearable to me.

I only liked hair and make-up and some pants...

gosh...maybe she`s trying to snag the twilight crowd.

...or maybe she was just influenced by it. The vampire eyes, native american motifs....:unsure:

I am simply amazed.
Took the idea without making it look cliché!

wow, i really love this. very corpse bride. the dreamcatchers hanging from hemlines are obviously a bit much but in general i love the feathers, and i think a lot of these pieces are actually very wearable.

gosh models faces are beyod crapy - i have trouble to facus on the pieces... ok calm down... i quite like it - nothing really orginal but nice in freaky way.

The cheesiness of Back's collections have always worked to her favor and this is no exception. It's the irreverence of it all that makes it so appealing. Not a knock out collection but lots of amazing wearable clothes here.

The best collection of this LFW . I just adore it. It's a bit grunge ,spooky and structured.

<3

a bit too scary, but there is some interesting pieces, for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->