Anna Donne

I think it's very clever how Erin saves her money, she'll be sooo rich, as if she isn't yet.

Well yeah that sculptor had a tiny obsession with her, but the fashionscene in itself is quite weird, isn't it.

I wonder how old Anna is currently, hopefully she grew a little, maybe up to 5'9ish? Though 5'8" might already give new perspectives :P

Anna is 17/18 at the moment, and still (I think) 5'7", or possibly 5'8". I'm inclined to go with 5'7" as it's what the Models1 site says, and I don't think they'd lie in order to make her shorter. It's more probable an extra inch has been added by the European sites to make her more appealling. I think it's likely she's stopped growing. When do most girls finish growing? I heard it's about 18/early 20s.

I saw that documentary, she was so beautiful, the angel sculptures were perfect for her, although she did seem very uncomfortable, probably due to the creepy guy though, but im sure their a lot of eccentric people in that sort of business!

Yeah, I've met a few artists, and they do tend to be quite different from ordinary people. One I know of wore a black cape everywhere and had a long, flowing white beard and hair. Strangeness...
But I have to agree, the angel sculptures were amazing. She truly did look like a beautiful angel. I'd have been a bit concerned if I were her about the guy. He was quite... full-on.

Yeah Storm seem to do it to, for example Kate Moss is listed as 5'8" I think, when most seem to list her as 5'6", 5'7"...

Hi

I am infact Anna Donne, and I can tell you why I am not working, I am in full time education. I'm 5'8 (may still be growing) and since the show have been in Vogue, Glamour, Topshop, GQ, and done some shoots in the US. I will be around more when I have finished college and in the holidays, but right now I am unable to take time out from my studies. Thank you for all the lovely comments,

Anna xx

GlitteryBug21 said:
Yeah, I've met a few artists, and they do tend to be quite different from ordinary people. One I know of wore a black cape everywhere and had a long, flowing white beard and hair. Strangeness.
Oh yes- we're all nutbars. :lol: :ninja:

I agree, Gretchen. Nice to get a post from the lady herself too - hope you are doing OK, Anna! I had no idea you'd been in so many magazines. Vogue - wow!

Hi Anna, good to hear you're spending all your time to school. I hope you'll be getting some great jobs in the future, other than that sculpture man.. oi.

Anna_Donne said:
I am infact Anna Donne, and I can tell you why I am not working, I am in full time education. I'm 5'8 (may still be growing) and since the show have been in Vogue, Glamour, Topshop, GQ, and done some shoots in the US. I will be around more when I have finished college and in the holidays, but right now I am unable to take time out from my studies. Thank you for all the lovely comments,

Anna xx

Hi welcome on tfs:flower:
Thx for your comment! It's nice to hear from you.. I hope you get a lot of work after you've finished school, I think you looks are stunning! Good luck with everything and let us know how it's going with your career:flower:

I've got a feeling thats not Anna. I can't justify myself but I feel it in my bones!

purplelcrezia are you always on this website?! Your posts are everywhere!
And where do you get those pics from that you always post?

missy-t1 said:
purplelcrezia are you always on this website?! Your posts are everywhere!
And where do you get those pics from that you always post?
:lol: No, not always, it depends mostly on my mood... and not so much lately.
The pictures are from just about everywhere!

:lol: LOL! If you've cut down I would love to know how much time you used to devoted to this wonderful board!

BTW is that one of the Olsen's on your avatar?!

No doubt you'll reply ASAP! I'm waiting:P

Anna_Donne said:

Anna xx

Why do they list you as 5'7 then? I dont get it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightSeeker1985
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->