Anna Donne

:heart:

40652303um.jpg

40652356ip.jpg

[Stockholmsgruppen]

I go to your college Anna
how scary does that sound eh, sorry
I often see you in the media suite!
Good luck with your career and stuff, as if A levels arent hard enough on there own
Jess x

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me but, oh my god look who we have here.. at last. :woot:

Christopher Kane SS08
5xfvjbq.jpg

Source: Catwalking.com

she is anna?!!:woot:oh my god i'm so excited she's back!i still have her old pics saved in my computer!hope she's back for good!!!!:clap::bounce:

i saw her at Christopher Kane show and liked her a lot!i wish she had done more shows:(

Yes! That sculpture man was odd, she did seem a little uncomfortable around him, I would have been too. I'm glad her mum was there.

hi i am the sculptor who was on the model life documentuary, what can i say , but i did watch it , and i have to agree with you, i look creepy, it was fun to work with anna, i am sorry if was creepy, please dont let my rambling nervous speach and actions. put any one off of sculptors, it a great art form. It was very embarrassing to watch, i watched with my children, not a good day. I stay away from tv now, i seem to do better if i keep my mouth shut. :smile: Hi anna hoe your well, Jonathan.

sculptor

Yes! That sculpture man was odd, she did seem a little uncomfortable around him, I would have been too. I'm glad her mum was there.
hi i am the sculptor who was on the model life documentuary, what can i say , but i did watch it , and i have to agree with you, i look creepy, it was fun to work with anna, i am sorry if was creepy, please dont let my rambling nervous speach and actions. put any one off of sculptors, it a great art form. It was very embarrassing to watch, i watched with my children, not a good day. I stay away from tv now, i seem to do better if i keep my mouth shut. :smile: Hi anna hope your well, Jonathan.

I am infact Anna Donne, and I can tell you why I am not working, I am in full time education. I'm 5'8 (may still be growing) and since the show have been in Vogue, Glamour, Topshop, GQ, and done some shoots in the US. I will be around more when I have finished college and in the holidays, but right now I am unable to take time out from my studies. Thank you for all the lovely comments,

Anna xx
hi anna,hope your well, hi to your mum, thanks for posing for me, sorry if i was to full on, looking back, wish i had let the statue do the talking, I hate camers. See your doing well. bst wishes Jonathan

Thrilled to see a thread of beautiful Donne-ness here; the documentary you mentioned completely fascinated me, I was about 15 myself at the time so I saw Anna as this huge role model for elegance and beauty. I adored how Angelic and refined her nature came across and at such a young age. Will also never forget the sculptor - he was so very nervous before she arrive at his studio and I loved how he described inspiration ~ the fluttering between his fingertips. I really, really wish the documentary was on YouTube so I could watch it again as sadly I taped over it about a year later. :doh:

Thrilled to see a thread of beautiful Donne-ness here; the documentary you mentioned completely fascinated me, I was about 15 myself at the time so I saw Anna as this huge role model for elegance and beauty. I adored how Angelic and refined her nature came across and at such a young age. Will also never forget the sculptor - he was so very nervous before she arrive at his studio and I loved how he described inspiration ~ the fluttering between his fingertips. I really, really wish the documentary was on YouTube so I could watch it again as sadly I taped over it about a year later. :doh:
Violet. Thank you very much for your comment, nice to know you noticed the statue of anna. I wish more did :smile: ManyThanks . Jonathan.
ps i created a statue of mother teresa for the sisters of mercy in Callcutta. It shows art can cover all aspects of the human spirit. It was great to work with anna.
(its hard for me to defend my self, i did look creepy :smile:)

I'm new here, Jules just helped me to iD her :flower:

C Kane s/s 08
Kane%20bbt%20S8%20009.jpg

imaxtree

another runway shot at Christopher Kane ^_^

8d85ysMGFVIb5q8twa3ujXp2m4r4pIuKg7Xd4I0DO6k=.jpg

[elle.de]

Adore her at Christopher Kane, hope we see a lot of her in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightSeeker1985
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->