Anna Donne

GlitteryBug21

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm new. I've been browsing for a while, and this forum seems like my dream place. Finally, other people who are as interested in the fashion industry and models as I am! :D

What I was also going to say was, have you heard of a model named Anna Donne? She was on a documentary titled "This Model Life" shown in the UK a few years back. I think she looks fantastic, although she doesn't seem to have done much since, possibly either because she has the wrong look or a lack of inclination. She's signed with Models1 (www.models1.co.uk) and Ford Models Europe (www.fordmodelseurope.com). Please let me know what you think!

Here are her pics:

7_large.jpg

10_large.jpg

21_large.jpg

19_large.jpg

Much as I love Gemma, Lily et al, I can't help feeling classic beauty never goes out of fashion.

Love,

GlitteryBug21.

I've never heard of her (then again, I'm in the U.S.) but I think she's beautiful and her look is unique in it's own way, noticeable; it does stand out among the golden amazons and such. I think her look is still in, she could blend w/ the new wave of Russians taking over the catwalks (she resembles Natasha Poly). I like her face and would love to see more pics :heart: :heart:

Welcome :flower:

I totally agree, I've watched the same docu and I never forgot her. She looks like an angel. I wonder what happened to her, maybe clients found her to be too short (5'7.5?).. Or she lacks a bit of personality.

Btw. she's also with Touché Models in Amsterdam.

She's naturally pretty, but not in a particularly special way. She's also missing the necessary height, which she might have been able to make up for with some spectacularly unique looks. In any case, welcome to the forum!

Cool! I'm SO glad to find other fans! She is my absolute favourite model right now.

Yay! This board is amazing.

welcome to the forum GlitteryBug21! I think she's beautiful but I don't find her as eye-catching as someone like Tiiu for instance. But she's certainly very pretty.

This Model Life - loved that documentary.

I remember Anna, she's a pretty little thing but came across very shy in the show. I was surprised when she walked the runway for Tracey Boyd because of her height, she looked so tiny next to Erin O'Connor.

Since then I've seen her have an editorial in Glamour and a few Topshop advertisments.

Call me shallow, but I find it hard to understand how anyone that beautiful can feel shy and self-conscious. If I looked that good, I'd be uber-confident! Seriously, I can see it doesn't always work that way. Loads of beautiful people seem to be rather shy (strangely) and vice versa.
I agree, kitsch, Anna did seem quiet, but she was still my favourite. :-) Did you think that the sculptor was slightly creepy around her?
I really want a copy of that documentary. I'm just surprised she hasn't done more subsequently. If I were casting, I'd hire her on the spot!

Yes! That sculpture man was odd, she did seem a little uncomfortable around him, I would have been too. I'm glad her mum was there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched that docu as well, but i had totally forgotten about her. That sculptor was indeed creepy, got very obsessed with her angelicness.

What other models featured on This Model Life, there was Erin O'Connor, Ruth Crilly and Anna Donne. Was that all of them? I'm having trouble remembering.

Last edited by a moderator:
kitsch said:
What other models featured on This Model Life, there was Erin O'Connor, Ruth Crilly and Anna Donne. Was that all of them? I'm having trouble remembering.

And also an model who was in her 60's
but I forgot her name. I liked the personality of Ruth Crilly.

Yeah, Ruth was cool. She didn't take herself too seriously, unlike some models do. I actually liked Erin as well. Very down to earth.
Anyway, I heard Anna doesn't model for the sculptor any more. I think she's doing more fashion work at the moment, which is a relief (of sorts). That guy was weird.

Thanks for those, OlgaKorbut! Doesn't she look great?
Maybe she'd get more work if she was taller (she's only 5'7"). Although that's nothing compared to some agencies. Select has a girl of 5'4.5" signed, as well as some of 5'5.5". I can't see the logic, myself. Do short girls get a lot of work? I thought they'd be hard to market, as they can't do catwalk stuff so easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightSeeker1985
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->