Anna Nicole Smith's Weightloss

she's so pretty but she's just so dumb and presets herself so horribly, i mean if you just look at her face when she's skinny she really has awesome bones and eyes and teeth, it's just when she starts to move and talk and blink that her points plummets.

anna looks a bit freakish with her giant breasts, as thin as she is now. it seems improportionate.

I know this is a 'star-style' thread, but doesn't anyone ever feel ashamed of watching her show - fully knowing that Anna-Nicole is strung out and everyone around her is exploiting it??
Am I being naive?? She is obviously on drugs 100% of the time right?
I've caught pieces of the show over time and always feel so gross after. She makes me sad for her... :(

Her body looks so wack! Its like huge boobs, flat abs, but her legs are super skinny!
And her body isnt just gym + Trim Spa. Where do you think that extra flab went? There had to be a whole lotta skin to hold that fat right, Plastic Surgery was also involved- Nip Tuck Baby!

meeeee annhaaaa niiEEEEEEEEcccccoooooooooollleeeeeee smiiiiiiiiiiithhhhhh?? huha???????????????????????????

iiiiii mahk mohk makeeee beeuuuuuttttttiifoooollllllllllllllll muuuuuuuuuuuusiiicccccc?????

iiih iiiiiii nooo hooooooot yooou you yu youuuu aare are????

1100765432.23919.jpg

What a talent and beauty.

I know she's terrible, but I always thought she was so beautiful back in the early days.. without her make-up on. I think she's got a prettier face than Pamela Anderson. She's just an idiot. Too bad. :rolleyes:

fezbatik said:
I know this is a 'star-style' thread, but doesn't anyone ever feel ashamed of watching her show - fully knowing that Anna-Nicole is strung out and everyone around her is exploiting it??
Am I being naive?? She is obviously on drugs 100% of the time right?

i think so, too :( ...it's obvious, really...

Hahaha.. she's wearing a trimspa necklace. That's hot.
:lol:

sorry to dig this thread up from the grave, but i was wondering...

could the producers of The Anna Nicole Show be sued for exploitation if Anna Nicole were to be proven mentally ********?

just a thought.

on the topic of diet pills... if you take them i advice you pour all you pills into a bowl... add hot water and cover... it turns into the worst smelling mud... is this what you want? When i was on diet pills i blacked out behind the steering wheel while driving... you never know what it will do to you :ermm:

I have to admit she does look hot :brows:

Biography from guess.com

for guess

anna_1.jpg
anna_2.jpg

Anna Nicole Smith's life reads like a modern day Cinderella story. She was born in the small Texas town of Mexia (population 7,000), on November 28, 1967. She describes Mexia as a place where there's "nothing to do but go up and down the drag, talk, and drink beer." Her teenage years were spent working at Jim's Krispy Fried Chicken Shack, waitressing at the Red Lobster, and working as a cashier at Wal-Mart. In those days, the folks in her hometown knew her as Vicky Lynn Hogan, a "sweet girl" who idolized Marilyn Monroe.
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bigger dreams led her to Houston where she changed her name to Anna Nicole Smith and started dancing afternoons in a local club. During one of her shifts she met her husband-to-be, the older billionaire oil tycoon, J. Howard Marshall II. After his death and numerous court battles, Anna was awarded a $475 million dollar inheritance. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Standing 5'11" with voluptuous proportions (39-27-39) Anna has always attracted male attention. When she spied an ad in the local paper for a Playboy shoot, she decided to audition. Playboy featured her as their March 1992 cover girl, May 1992 centerfold, and ultimately their 1993 Playmate of the Year. Still, it wasn't until she was selected by Paul Marciano, Co-CEO and Creative Director of GUESS?, to succeed Claudia Schiffer as the new GUESS? Girl that Anna truly gained worldwide attention. She appeared in the GUESS? San Antonio, Miami and New York campaigns. Suddenly, the girl from Mexia was a big star constantly compared to '50s Hollywood glamour girls, including her idol Marilyn Monroe. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Movie roles followed in Naked Gun 33 1/3, To The Limit, Skyscraper, and The Hudsucker Proxy. In 2002, she made her debut in a new reality-based series on E! called "The Anna Nicole Show." The popular show documents the daily life of Anna, her attorney, personal assistant and son. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When asked, Anna credits the most influential person in her career as, "Paul Marciano, because he have me a chance when I did not know which way to go." [/font]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->