Anna Nicole Smith's Weightloss

I'm happy for her that she looks good again. She really is beautiful.

Originally posted by Golden_butterfly@Jun 9th, 2004 - 3:59 pm
I think she's inspiring because it's very easy to fall into
depression,considering what she's been thru with her husband,
the lawsuits and everything it's not that suprising everything went so wrong
with her.Loosing that much weight,wether with pills,trainers or surgery
is a huge mental pressure.
I'm happy to see that despite falling so deep,she made her way back :flower:
All she went through with her husband?...that old man with alot of money who was close to death when she married him...she must of been devasted when he died.

Anna is a really stupid money digger in my opinion who got lucky. The only thing she knows is to be sl*tty and showing off her body, to do that she has to be pretty and have that "I f*ck everyone" look, she lost a lot of weight to get more money and be admired at. I really do not like the likes of her and I'm disgusted. Can't belive that people actually like her for REAL. :yuk:

Originally posted by Golden_butterfly@Jun 7th, 2004 - 10:41 am
I read that Anna supposibly had sex with a ghost that she said
haunted her house.She was a bit scared but claimed it was
fantastic sex.
Personally i think she's on crack or sumthing and hallucinating :huh:
:shock:

What the :censored: !?!? If she really said that.... ...then no comment, :huh: !!!!!!??????

:ermm: She's weird!

Originally posted by Betty Boop@Jun 11th, 2004 - 9:38 pm
Anna is a really stupid money digger in my opinion who got lucky. The only thing she knows is to be sl*tty and showing off her body, to do that she has to be pretty and have that "I f*ck everyone" look, she lost a lot of weight to get more money and be admired at. I really do not like the likes of her and I'm disgusted. Can't belive that people actually like her for REAL. :yuk:
As much as I disapprove violent language, in this case I am ready to embrace it. I totally agree with you!

she is a goldigger-no doubt, but she had done pretty well for herself, considering how unitelligent she is.

She seems to be too superficial and devoid of intelligence, saddened me am honest :lol:

Originally posted by Fujyn@Jun 14th, 2004 - 1:29 pm
She seems to be too superficial and devoid of intelligence, saddened me am honest :lol:
Yesterday I watched some hour special they had on her on vacation and she was like where are we....Miami or Florida? She wasnt even trying to be funny,like how Jessica Simpson tries to be funny sometimes. She also thinks that La and California are 2 different places.

Originally posted by male mod squad@Jun 21st, 2004 - 11:24 pm
You can't buy CLASS :lol:
Or intelligence... Instead of breast implants she should have got some brain implants... :innocent:

Originally posted by jenimmacto@Sep 27 2004, 09:44 PM
her poor son, his mom captioned like that in FHM!
[snapback]377718[/snapback]​

I agree... The poor kid :blink:

my god.... she is so gorgeous now. well airbrushed, true. but still hotter than most other chicks out there.

She looks amazing.But does anyone else think she's on speed or something? :unsure:

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Sep 28 2004, 03:10 AM
my god.... she is so gorgeous now. well airbrushed, true. but still hotter than most other chicks out there.
[snapback]377931[/snapback]​

I Agree.Atleast she looks better than christina aguilera or britney spears :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->