Anna Sui F/W 09.10 New York

Are you sure that it's not last season's collection? :huh:

It's quite mish-mashed but I like it,it's everything you expect from an Anna Sui show.

I never get Anna Sui collections... However some looks are nice.
It slightly remind me Nina Ricci FW 08.

I like some of the blue/purple pieces but nothing else grabs me. It's not particularly bad by any means, we've just seen it all before.

Some of the pieces are so unflattering. I like most of the dresses, as always, but I could do without the accessories and the pants.

backstage

models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna Sui collections need not evolve or change as some would say, but inspiration is always nice. I don't think this is one of her most inspired collections as a whole, that's all. That's not to say there aren't some nice pieces. The "Mucha" backdrop is cute, although the clothes don't seem to go with it.

love her as always
i just realized that i have a couple of pieces from her, but none of those super-hippie flowy print dresses like this season... *reminds self to get one*

I had the same thought of "same old..." but I do admit to loving her use of purples... Amazing :heart:

Oh Anna Sui, never change. The colors are gorgeous, especially the blue/purple pieces. And I'm loving the jewelry and headpieces.

i like the shoes, and the collection is soooooo undeniably HER! which i think is great,.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->