00180m.jpg

00190m.jpg
00200m.jpg

00210m.jpg
00220m.jpg

00230m.jpg
00240m.jpg

style.com

Just when I thought that dress on Alek Wek was okay, that lilac thing on Vlada popped up!

Last edited by a moderator:
00250m.jpg
00260m.jpg

00270m.jpg
00280m.jpg

00290m.jpg
00300m.jpg

00310m.jpg
00320m.jpg

00330m.jpg
00340m.jpg

style.com

00350m.jpg
00360m.jpg

00370m.jpg
00380m.jpg

00390m.jpg
00400m.jpg

00410m.jpg
00420m.jpg

00430m.jpg
00440m.jpg

style.com

Does Zac Posen know what a woman is? Somebody needs to show him a picture of one. He seems to confuse them with clowns.

Granted this collection isn't that good I think some of the comments are a bit over the top and possibly hypocritical. I mean "who would wear this?" and "it looks like costume?" You could say the same about a lot of Paris fashion week:innocent:

maybe i just don't know enough of US Fashion History to enjoy his collections ...
2-3 looks are ok .... but as a whole, it doesn't talk to me at all !!

some of pieces ara completely disaster... Karlie´s dress for example :shock: and the last one model with zac. definitely not my favourite collection. it´s hideous, like some tragic provincial ball or maybe dresses of the girls from My Super sweet 16

some of pieces ara completely disaster... Karlie´s dress for example :shock: and the last one model with zac. definitely not my favourite collection. it´s hideous, like some tragic provincial ball or maybe dresses of the girls from My Super sweet 16

That last dress is shockingly bad. Even though I don't like most of this collection, that one manages to stick out as a particular horror.

I'm disappointed because I must be one of the few who did like S/S a lot :(

I soo miss his old collections. Since a couple season, he is doing it really badly!

oh spike, you're so good at reading my mind.

I mean honestly, what kind of f**kery is this???????:yuk:
Either that or I'm just good at reading yours :P

Seriously, is this dude for real with this collection? Not only is it ridiculous looking, it's ugly on top of it. I mean his earliest collections when he was fresh out of school were more mature and refined looking than his have been these last few seasons.

Zac darling, Joan Crawford is dead, Mae West is dead and Barbie is too small to fit into any of this. Seems you're the only one who hasn't gotten the memo.

this looks positively different from so many other boring nyc shows so far, i find it hugely refreshing and exciting

Well I think some of the looks are atrocious, what's it with all the pointed shoulder/80s thing atm. But I think if you remove a lot of the pieces, like the cream cardigans, necklaces and the dress Alek is wearing, you'll have something good, it's just too cluttered in terms of styling.

I'm getting a pretty major Lacroix vibe here__

I think this collection seals the fact that I really am not a fan of Mr Posen.

. .Well at least it's better than last season.

I don't care about his previous collections but THIS is totally a DISATER!:angry: Such a torture to my eyes.:ninja:

Zac darling, Joan Crawford is dead, Mae West is dead and Barbie is too small to fit into any of this. Seems you're the only one who hasn't gotten the memo.

God yes....I think Barbie would even frown and walk away when she got this presented to her.

This is so so awful. It's bad, it's inconsistent, it's ugly and it's SO irrelevant for today. Hell it would have been irrelevant 10 years ago. His taste in colors, volume and patterns has really completely disappeared. You'd think he'd learn from when everyone was bashing his red bowdress from S/S 08 (?) on Agyness Deyn, but noooooo.....he reconfigurated it into that ugly bulldozer that is Hannelore's dress. The best look here is Raquel's pantssuit...it's a nice jacket. When someting nice is your best, then it means it's bad. I can already hear Diddy going "Oh he's so talented, it's so great, so forward, so modern"...but not really. Go away Zac...

[/rant]

I like the make-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->