Anne Hathaway

Heavier eye-makeup than usual; I suppose she's going for a 60s mod look with the little shift dress. I am on the fence about this one at the moment.

agree that the eye makeup is a bit much and i am definitely NOT a fan of the shoes, but her hair looks gorgeous in that style

Anne Hathaway steps out for the Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood Pre-Oscars Celebration of Les Miserables on Wednesday (February 20) at Eveleigh Restaurant in Los Angeles.

justjared

^Not good, not good hair. Dress too short, coat too short, sleeves too short...

I think she looked very cute and chic in the last look, its kinda Twiggy-ish with t he short dress and crop coat.

I can totally see her wearing this Valentino couture 2013 gown at the oscars. She´s going to play it safe since she´s a lock for the win.

_ARC1763.450x675.JPG

style.com

I third that ! But I secretly hope Mr Valentino will custom design something special and grand for her. Even more now that I've finally seen Les Misérables and I want her win look to be as memorable as her performance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think she will go for a strapless red Valentino gown for the second time in a row. At least I hope not! I hope the man himself makes a dress for her or perhaps a vintage one.

i agree, i really hope he makes her one/pulls something out of the archive. and why wouldn't he? this is the biggest stage she's ever had.

Her award show fashion run has been disappointing. I thought she'd be pulling out all the stops but all of her looks so far at the major red carpet events have been standard and boring. What a waste.

^ Agree. Rachel better put all her magic into Anne's look. She is winning and this is her moment that will be remembered. She can't look mediocre.

I don't think she will go for a strapless red Valentino gown for the second time in a row. At least I hope not! I hope the man himself makes a dress for her or perhaps a vintage one.

This is my wish as well. A vintage Valentino would be perfection.

Even though Rachel is her stylist, wouldn't Anne be able to go straight to Valentino for something? He's styled the Oscars longer than Rachel has been around, and he'd know better what would zing on her. (For a night as big as this, I doubt Anne would leave it all to Rachel.)

Expected in #Valentino SS13 couture gowns @ #Oscars: #AnneHathaway in pink tulle illusion, #JenniferAniston in nude silk tulle. @redcarpet

- jimshi809 @ TWITTER.COM

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odisabura
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->