Anne Hathaway

She wore Prada. Apparently she changed her mind three hours before arrivals!

and she looked beyond gorgeous, I'm glad she changed, Valentino is so common, she looked amazing in that Prada dress

Anne Hathaway - 85th Annual Academy Awards, February 24,2013 - tlfan.to

Was very suprised by her choice tonight, I like the color but the fact that her nips are so visible ruin it for me, she looks best from the back view but Im overall Im underwhelmed

I like it! I was hoping for something more bold, but she looks nice nonetheless!

I hate this look. The back is fine, but the front awful. And it reminds me too much of Gwyneth 1997 right down to the choker.

I'll wonder for a long time what the Valentino looked like but I'm glad she went for Prada. It isn't a showstopping dress per se but there's something so refined and graceful about it that just wins me over. Perfect look to get her first Oscar : timeless and elegant.

Congrats to Anne! Well deserved; she's a lovely performer, and a strong actress. I hope she does something like Rachel Getting Married again soon; she rocked in that film!

Congrats to Anne on the win. Not a surprise, but a deserving victory nonetheless.

As her look goes, I didn't love it. The dress was ok, no problems there, but I so hated the hair. She's styled it better the last couple months than she did to the Oscars.

I'm so happy for Anne. So deserves and she looked gorgeous.

I want to know why she swapped dress at the last minute.

I would always pick Prada over new Valentino any day.

Anne at the Vanity Fair party in a new dress -

162620713-actress-anne-hathaway-arrives-for-the-2013-gettyimages_zpsd86de846.jpg
162620520-actresses-anne-hathaway-and-sarah-silverman-gettyimages_zpsab9f6e06.jpg

gettys

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odisabura
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->