Anne Hathaway

I really don't get the hate for her Oscar dress. I thought it was gorgeous and she looked divine in it.

The colour was perfect and contrasted really nicely with her fair skin and dark hair. Plus, the cut was really flattering for her figure. The back was also aa great touch.

Last but not least, her hair, makeup and jewellery were on point!

Is that a Chanel dress at the Vanity Fair party, she looks great in it, love the bracelet too:heart:. And I like the Prada dress more in pics than on tv, probably because the bust area isnt so obvious, other than that I think its lovely.:D

2013-02-24 - Vanity Fair Oscar Party in West Hollywood

[FONT=&quot]celebrity-paradise[/FONT]

Actress Anne Hathaway performs onstage during the Oscars held at the Dolby Theatre on February 24, 2013 in Hollywood, California.
Anne+Hathaway+85th+Annual+Academy+Awards+Show+et6KvVDeDU6l.jpg

zimbio

^ dress by Armani.
i have to say, she was the one nominee all season I was never worried about because I knew she would bring the fashion. And then last night happened. What a horrific and cheap looking dress and I almost feel sorry for her that her dress will now follow her forever as the dress she won in.

Loved her in Prada. Im glad she didn't chose a princess-looking-dress. Beatiful color. Beautiful hair and make-up

I like the gown Anne wore to the Vanity Fair party, it's quite elegant, it's probably a bit more comfortable then the one she wore to the awards show. A lot of actresses seem to change afterwards, I don't really blame them to be honest, some of those gowns look uncomfortable!

^^ according for Fashionista.com, her Valentino was too close to the dress that Amanda Seyfried wore to the show and Anne "freaked out" and chose the Prada last minute. One of their readers posted a picture of the dress (im too lazy to post it lol) they assumed to be Anne's original choice based off of what Amanda wore...i can say if she had chosen that one she would have definitely had a "b**ch stole my look!" moment, so if that was in fact her dress, I can see why she switched.

Last edited by a moderator:
^
2vlvd6v.jpg

fashionista.com

I hate that homely Jennifer Anniston wore the red Valentino, discussed on previous pages, that would have looked great on Anne.

The Vanity Fair party dress is custom-made Saint Laurent.

I love how overly happy she looks in the press room pics with her Oscar. If I ever won I'd want to be a bit more like Daniel Day Lewis with his composure but I'd end up being a mixture of Anne and Jennifer.

she should have worn her custom-made saint laurent dress on the red carpet, just saying

Anne definitely made the right choice not to wear the Valentino. The Prada is growing on me. She looked lovely. I wish she hadn't worn the necklace but that's ok. The above Valentino is horrid. I hate highneck gowns with short pixie cuts. It doesn't work.

To be honest none of the 4 gowns that we have seen are great or outstanding, I do agree that she should have worn the YSL to the main ceremony as it's a bit more interesting.

The Prada was wrinkled and many people thought you could see her nipples through because of the darts on the dress, it wasn't anything special either.

The Armani while performing is forgetable. The Valentino she was originally going to wear is dull, why couldn't she get something custom made from Valentino the man himself or dip into the archives like she has done before. She was more interesting when she was hosting. An overall big fashion fail for her throughout most of this campaign.

Anne dress is bad.. it looks really cheap and basic, I think i had a forever 21 dress when i was 19 that looked like that. What the hell was Prada thinking.
Also the halterneck is not a good look to accentuate her haircut which is terribly unflattering with her strong facial features, i understand it was for the role but she should have done a low neckline and something bold or striking. She looks a bit like a teen princess trying to rock a beach dress.
Glad she won though, she deserves it.

She looked so stunning at the vanity fair party. I did actually like the Prada dress such ashame about the Valentino though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->