Anne Hathaway

The hair is temporary, she said it in an interview. I'm surprised people think she'd keep it. It's not really her at all. It was definitely for the event.

HQs:

celebutopia

Wow really unexpected choice from Anne, first the blonde hair and then the see-through dress which Im kinda getting Cher vibes from, not my fav look from her but nice that she stepped out of the box

I feel like she chose this event to really combat all of this negativity in the media about her as a person & her personality... I like Anne. I think she looked terrific last night!

Meh... the after-party look is a bit boring, even the hair lost of its appeal there. But Adam looks super cool :heart:

That dress at the MET is an EXCELLENT choice for the theme. Great look on her! Still getting used to the hair...

I think she was just perfect! So punk! I love verything about the dress, the hair and the make-up!

She is my favorite of all! The dress, hair, make-up. Really surprisingly different and punk!

I really hope she keeps this platinum blonde for awhile, it looks completely cool and is such a cool change for her.

Morning after the MET Gala:

justjared

She looks like Carey Mulligan from afar with the blonde hair. :lol:

The hair is temporary, she said it in an interview. I'm surprised people think she'd keep it. It's not really her at all. It was definitely for the event.

Oh no that sucks. It would be good to see her shake it up. She looks amazing.
I wouldn't dye my hair that blonde for just a temporary event. I treat my hair like gold.

I liked the blonde hair (just for fun), but the dress is hideous, and the after party is even worse

if the met look was still styled by Rachel, I'm very impressed. that was impeccable. Junya dress for after party is a clever choice too.

I really love Anne's outfit for the gala, its such a striking look, and she pulls it off so well. It was quite brilliant of her to debut a hair color change (whether its temporary or not) at such a big event, it certainly turned heads. Also really like Anne's after-party look, its very pretty. And I love that James Cordon is walking behind Anne and her husband in #792, he's just so awesome!

I love the new hair! I think it looks much cooler. Pity she isn't keeping the hair. And the whole look is just spot on for me, love it

Best Dressed of the Week - 10/05/13

May 7 2013

Anne Hathaway adopted a low-key look to get a coffee in Brooklyn. The actress accessorised her newly-dyed hair with a printed hairband.
Anne-Hathaway-Vogue-8May13-PA_b_426x639.jpg

vogue

Hm...Anne is not a natural blonde to me, nice hair experiment but I hope she will come back to something less harsh.

The new hair is a disaster especially in the new pics (and the ones in the Givenchy dress) but I really like her sunglasses. I always come in this thread for the sunglasses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ornella
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->