Anne Hathaway

She could have worn damn near anything with that hair and makeup and I'd love it.

I think she'll have a strong divide amongst people over this, you either love or hate the look.

Couldn't be happier about her !! She looked fantastic tonight. Everything is just perfect. I love that she went for a vintage dress and actually looked much more modern and relevant than Gwyneth in her new Valentino.

I don't know why she bleached her hair, I'd like to think she did it just for the sake of her look, but anyway it put the thing on a whole other level :heart:

i'm not usually a fan of Anne's but i have to say she looks pretty sensational! :heart:

She looked amazing tonight. Very glamorous but still with an edge.

I think she looked terrible. The blonde hair makes her look sick, and that dress is positively awful. Between those things hanging from the sleeves to the unflattering bust part, I don't know where to start...

She looks so much like Geena Davis in "The Long Kiss Goodnight." It is pretty punk, especially compared to some other guests. I wonder if she really dyed her hair?

I LOVE everything about this outfit. So glad she went vintage Valentino.
I never would have thought of her with blonde hair but it so works.
She looks AMAZING. I love it and hope she keeps it for awhile.

Amazing! The best dressed of that night! Love her with the blonde hair! it was my dream since "Alice in the Wonderland' movie!

she looks so confident with her new hair, I hope she keeps it a bit longer^_^ totally suits her!

I LOVE her new hairdo. I didn't think she'd have the guts to go for such a radical change but she pulls it of so well.

She looks fab in this shot -

4tnia8.jpg

So much better than the old hair. She looks fresh.

2j4db2g.jpg

usmagazine.com via ONTD

Am I the only person who's not a fan of her new hair?
Plus, there goes my expectations she'd grow her hair out into what she had a couple of years ago (you know, that shoulder-length hairstyle she had?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ornella
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->