Anne Hathaway

She looks lovely. I like how both look. She doesn't need hats, she looks lovely with that haircut. And don't think she wears a hat to 'hide' from papparazi.

The bag in the last outfit is very bad! Hate those can-see-through bags :doh: Maybe for beach... nah, not even so...

Who cares that you can see her socks in the bag! I wonder where I can get one of those bags or a similar one.

Looking adorable while running weekday errands, Anne Hathaway stopped at the dry cleaners and Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills on Wednesday (April 17).

gossipcenter

"Les Miserables" star Anne Hathaway stops for coffee and a couple groceries at Canyon Country Store in Los Angeles, California on April 18, 2013.
Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Stops+Coffee+PR_64zK_5dKl.jpg
Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Stops+Coffee+dMrfL7lCPNtl.jpg

zimbio

Anne Hathaway hops into the wrong limo as she arrives at LAX (Los Angeles International Airport) on April 28, 2013.
Hathaway+hops+wrong+limo+JFTOGx6DIall.jpg
Hathaway+hops+wrong+limo+UsBPnjBRP_jl.jpg
Hathaway+hops+wrong+limo+XHdFR_vnbM5l.jpg
Hathaway+hops+wrong+limo+AdoE91O2ZAxl.jpg
Hathaway+hops+wrong+limo+0I9pBe4fj44l.jpg
Hathaway+hops+wrong+limo+7veLZ4qR4iWl.jpg
Hathaway+hops+wrong+limo+S3Njn2WMjRVl.jpg
Hathaway+hops+wrong+limo+5Fea04qNEpWl.jpg

zimbio

How does one hop into the wrong limo? :rofl:

Don't like the pants at all, but the rest is cute. The scarf is very beautiful.

I hate those wedges. They remind me of the ones Kate and Pippa wear all the time.

How does one hop into the wrong limo? :rofl:

Well sometimes there are a bunch of black SUVs sitting there at the curb, they are all pretty much the same....She really looks like a movie star there- I love it!^_^

'Les Miserables' actress Anne Hathaway going to a birthday party in Hollywood, California on April 28, 2013.

'Les Miserables' actress Anne Hathaway grabs a healthy breakfast with a friend at Glow in Hollywood, California on April 29, 2013.

zimbio

Love the pleated sleeves on that ivory blouse, and the yellow bag is a cute touch as well...

^Nice outfit. :heart: Love the jacket and shirt. Just perfect! I have to remind myself wear more jakets with jeans. Look simply great

are those leggings or pants in 757? for some weird reason, I don't completely hate them:unsure:

nne Hathaway wears a leather jacket with jeans while out for a walk in Brooklyn with her husband, Adam Shulman, and their dog, Esmeralda on May 4, 2013.
Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Adam+Shulman+Go+4DoemqqkAO6l.jpg

Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Adam+Shulman+Go+xkwo4pirR06l.jpg

Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Adam+Shulman+Go+SNC6YRo_6Jrl.jpg

Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Adam+Shulman+Go+tFptbKCb9_dl.jpg

zimbio

Divine!
Anne Hathaway and Designer Valentino Garavani attend the Costume Institute Gala for the "PUNK: Chaos to Couture" exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 6, 2013 in New York City.
iwf9qQOl.jpg
TKcIsl7l.jpg

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chedbalks
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->