Anne Hathaway

Anne Hathaway attends the "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 5, 2014 in New York City.
15iC89I.jpg

WnfxGjQ.jpg

4WQmqZN.jpg

zimbio

I thought she looked fantastic, the mirrored dark red accessories were a nice touch.

Anne Hathaway lets her voice be heard while joining in on a protest at a Bring Back Our Girls rally held on Thursday afternoon (May 8) in Los Angeles.

The 31-year-old actress was joined by her husband Adam Shulman at the rally. They both held up signs and Anne even grabbed a megaphone to rouse up the crowd while raising awareness about the kidnapping of nearly 300 girls in Nigeria.

0LiOrle.jpg

6LhkAoX.jpg

VxcuBY7.jpg

ng2fGcu.jpg

5TRGCGm.jpg

just jared

Anne Hathaway wears a long leopard print-dress while stopping by a friend’s house on Wednesday (April 14) in Los Angeles.
0A1y4S2.jpg

fUIk9Vx.jpg

KGHey5K.jpg

just jared

Eek, don't love it either. Pants are way to wide and shapeless.

I'm glad she appears to be growing her hair finally!

Okay, I'm done. I'm unsubscribing to her thread. Her style is just awful.

i like the outfit she's wearing with the new puppy... love a fully buttoned up denim jacket. however, that jumpsuit / chambray sack is definitely horrific. her street style is very hit and miss, with more misses lately than hits. also her event style used to be quite excellent, but have found it hit and miss too in the past year or so.

^ oops... :blush:

Just realized that's an old shoot. But it's worth a second look anyhow.

Anne Hathaway – ‘The Intern’ Set Photos, New York City – June 2014

celebmafia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onceler
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->