Anne Hathaway

Her hair's now long enough for a middle parting and ponytail. :clap:

Anne Hathaway rocks a yellow top while walking on the set of her new film The Intern on Monday (July 7) in New York City

Anne Hathaway and her husband Adam Shulman hold up signs while taking a stroll with their pet pooch Esmeralda on Sunday (July 6) in Brooklyn, N.Y.

Anne Hathaway and her husband Adam Shulman leave their apartment to head out for the day on Thursday afternoon (July 3) in New York City.

Anne Hathaway rocks a denim jacket while out and about on Thursday (June 26) in New York City. On the same day, the 31-year-old actress was spotted grabbing a coffee while walking her pet pooches with husband Adam Shulman in Brooklyn.

bellazon, justjared

Anne is in Jenny Lewis's new video for "Just One of the Guys" alongside Kristen Stewart and Brie Larson.

Last edited by a moderator:
I rather liked the music video, it was a riot. Anne was very cool and funny in it. Though I have to say, my favorite bits were with Kirsten Stewart dressed as a guy, she was so animated and fun in those scenes.

New Image from the 'Just One of the Guys' Video Shoot

esugzo.jpg

kstewartfans lj

Intern with a Celine handbag? That is interesting… Her personal, everyday style is shambles, such a shame.

On the set of The Intern on August 11, 2014.

Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman look very lovey-dovey as they go for a walk with their two dogs on Wednesday (August 6) in Brooklyn, New York.

Anne Hathaway grabs some wrapping paper and party supplies from Dabney Lee stationers in the Dumbo section of Brooklyn, New York on Friday (August 1).

In New York on July 22, 2014.

Anne Hathaway and her husband Adam Shulman walk hand in hand while doing some shopping at Satine on Friday (July 18) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

hdutopia, justjared

I don't have a scanner, but there are two pics of Anne in the latest People magazine with McConaughey for Interstellar and she looks amazing! Her hair (great length now) and makeup look fantastic.

Anne Hathaway filming a scene on the set of 'The Intern' in New York City, New York on September 9, 2014.
obkL7zG.jpg

mPd9vYe.jpg

z8pcnHL.jpg

Ye1nECh.jpg

nX989Yh.jpg

zimbio

Actress Anne Hathaway and her husband Adam Shulman enjoy some coffee together before taking their dogs for a walk in New York City, New York on September 14, 2014. Anne is currently in NYC filming her new movie 'The Intern' which co-stars Robert De Niro.
Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Adam+Shulman+Out+qOaZaRFHZHFx.jpg

Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Adam+Shulman+Out+To0LzoZFo5ex.jpg

Actors Robert De Niro and Anne Hathaway doing Tai Chi on the set of 'The Intern' in New York City, New York on September 9, 2014. Both actors looked completely lost during the scene.
Anne+Hathaway+Robert+De+Niro+Anne+Hathaway+1snKtaArNHyx.jpg

Anne+Hathaway+Robert+De+Niro+Anne+Hathaway+yz1_Ah8o5oPx.jpg

Actress Anne Hathaway filming a scene on the set of 'The Intern' in New York City, New York on September 9, 2014. Last week someone stole 15,000 dollars worth of Apple Products from 'The Intern' set between the day of Sep. 2 and Sep. 3.
Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Filming+Intern+fnWuvVKsl5mx.jpg

Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Filming+Intern+wmsmsVUlZbRx.jpg

Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Filming+Intern+Y79rhaKMkbVx.jpg

Actress Anne Hathaway and Robert De Niro filming a scene on the set of 'The Intern' in New York City, New York on September 4, 2014. 'The Intern' is a comedy about a fashion website that brings in an elderly intern.
Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Set+Intern+eAuRF9O5fG3x.jpg

Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Set+Intern+0kkfilPlnCFx.jpg

Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Set+Intern+Y8Ci1n0nq2wx.jpg

Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Set+Intern+vrWk8z_tmDbx.jpg

Actress Anne Hathaway filming a scene on the set of 'The Intern' in New York City, New York on September 3, 2014. 'The Intern' is a comedy about a fashion website that brings in an elderly intern.
Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Set+Intern+xO7Kzw5LKIWx.jpg

zimbio

Interstellar‘s Matthew McConaughey, Jessica Chastain, and Anne Hathaway take the cover of Entertainment Weekly‘s latest issue to give us a look at the big upcoming film.

“This is the first film I have made where the actual experience of the film is paramount to the audience,” the film’s director Christopher Nolan told the mag. “You would think that’s the case with Batman movies but it’s not; they’re more dependent on the reaction of characters on screen. Interstellar is different. It harkens back to the direct experience films of 2001, where you’re not just experiencing it through the characters, you are lost in it.”

“The film is about human nature, what it means to be human. It sounds like a very grand statement, but I don’t intend it to be. I mean it in the way, say, Treasure of the Sierra Madre is about dramatizing ideas of human nature,” Christopher added.

Interstellar hits theaters on November 5. For more from the film, visit EW.com.

uLqplhN.jpg

just jared

Her hair and makeup look so great! Then there's the dress.

I miss her style during the Get Smart era. Can't wait for her hair to grow to this length:
Fashion_Critic_s_image.jpg

rcfa

I miss her style during the Get Smart era.

It's the era when Rachel Zoe actually cared about her job and not just herself like now. I was so surprised that she even went to Paris Fashion week this month. I'm glad Anne has moved on. She looks AMAZING in that Christopher Kane above.

Her hair and makeup look so great! Then there's the dress.

I miss her style during the Get Smart era.

Yes, I'm so happy the hair is longer! The Get Smart era was soo good, that's when she really started looking like a movie star.

the black dress is kind of cool, but this satin one, not so much.

she's looking great though!

I love the Christopher Kane dress on her! I particularly like the sleeves.

So glad her hair is a little longer now. The bob was always her best haircut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onceler
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->