Anne Hathaway

Love love love the hair and makeup. She looks gorgeous. Not a fan of the dress, nor the star accessories. I get what she was going for - 'starry night/interstellar' theme dressing. But the dress is not that flattering around the bust. It also reminds a bit of Jennifer Lawrence's dress at the X-Men premiere (here )
Actress Anne Hathaway attends the premiere of Paramount Pictures' "Interstellar" at TCL Chinese Theatre IMAX on October 26, 2014 in Hollywood, California.
In Richard Nicoll

zimbio

STUNNING! This is the Anne I love! I agree about the jewelry (though it is appropriate) but the dress and hair/makeup are amazing! I've been hoping for a bob for so long, I'm so glad she's finally growing her hair!

For me the whole look is a miss.
not liking the dress, the jewelry is way to much and make up is too harsh, that much make up doesn't favor her at all

The dress looks cheap. Way too flimsy and does nothing to her figure. Though the colour does look gorgeous on her.

Hair wise, not bad and makeup is way overdone. Too much black eyeliner and don't care for the jewelry.

The dress is not flattering at all and looks cheap, though I do love the colour on her. Not a fan of the jewelry though I get that she was trying to do the "Interstellar" theme. The eye make up is too harsh.

Last edited by a moderator:
The loose fit of the dress reminds me of the velvet gown Winona Ryder wore to the Venice Film Festival in the '90s, but I think it worked better on Ryder.

Anne Hathaway at the 'Interstellar' Press Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel on October 26, 2014 in Beverly Hills, California.

1414424903808_Image_galleryImage_Mandatory_Credit_Photo_by.JPG

1414425365656_Image_galleryImage_Mandatory_Credit_Photo_by.JPG

1414426610614_Image_galleryImage_Mandatory_Credit_Photo_by.JPG

1414426624523_Image_galleryImage_Mandatory_Credit_Photo_by.JPG

1414426639554_Image_galleryImage_Mandatory_Credit_Photo_by.JPG

dailymail

Anne Hathaway attends the European premiere of "Interstellar" at Odeon Leicester Square on October 29, 2014 in London, England.
Anne+Hathaway+Interstellar+Premieres+London+SxgmJmWmA_Dx.jpg

Anne+Hathaway+Interstellar+Premieres+London+lvtYbZTbSZpx.jpg

Anne+Hathaway+Interstellar+Premieres+London+eDDQPsu91xfx.jpg

Arriving at her hotel in London on October 29, 2014.

Mr. Valentino Garavani and Anne Hathaway attend the opening of Maison Assouline as Valentino signs copies of his new book 'Valentino: At The Emperors Table' on October 28, 2014 in London, England.
0FTH5lb.jpg

e1T4uFK.jpg

zimbio, bellazon, wireimage

Her hair and makeup is incredible at the London premiere. Perfect earrings. Not in love with the dress.

Once again I don't like it.
I think at this point, leaving Rachel as a stylist was a huge mistake:(

i agree, overall, too, except part of me kind of admires that dress; there's something retro-glam about it that works on anne, in particular. plus it's uncommon, which i like.

What's up with both premiere dresses being very ill-fitted.
I feel like Anne and her new stylist are still trying to figure out what direction they wanna take with her style and how to work together. I like her outfits, but there's always something thaht isn't working, As if she doesn't completely own the looks she's wearing.

‘Interstellar’ Premiere at AMC Lincoln Square Theater in New York City, November 3

celebmafia

I don't care if it is Rodarte or not, that dress IMO is such a mess.
terrible look

Yeah she's lovely as always, but that dress makes her look pregnant. Not her best look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->