Anne Hathaway

Simply stunning! I cannot believe she photographed so well here.

'The Intern' photocall in NY - August 29, 2015

starity.hu

Yay, the hair is growing out, but I quite like this length.

I love the press conference outfit.

Some pictures of her holidaying in Ibiza a few weeks ago. She's got a great body.

bellazon.com

Love the shot of her in the one-piece, it looks like they had a great time. I dont recall her fella to be this grey though.

Jem Mitchell Photoshoot for Glamour UK (2015) HQs

starity.hu

great shoot! almost actressy, with all those moods and styles. she pulls it off beautifully :wub:

Meet The Filmmaker’s Special Series for The Intern at the Apple Soho Store in NY

celebmafia

‘The Intern’ Premiere at Ziegfeld Theater in New York, September 21

celebmafia

:sick: Oh wow, this one huge no from me. There's about a hundred things going on. Hate the partly sheer sleeve, hate the tacky leather, hate the asymmetrical aspects, but most of all...that illusion meeting strap with the embellishment. Why? Who designed this? This has got to be the worst thing she has ever worn.

Her makeup looks pretty...

:sick: Oh wow, this one huge no from me. There's about a hundred things going on. Hate the partly sheer sleeve, hate the tacky leather, hate the asymmetrical aspects, but most of all...that illusion meeting strap with the embellishment. Why? Who designed this? This has got to be the worst thing she has ever worn.

Her makeup looks pretty...

It is Rodarte Fall 2015 :D

her hair, makeup - and nails! mat charcoal <3 - are fabulous,
and she almost pulls off that rodarte
but it's a little OTT. :angel:

Anne Hathaway attends a screening of Warner Bros. Pictures "The Intern" hosted by The Cinema Society And Ruffino on September 22, 2015 in New York City.

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->