Anne Hathaway

:huh: It looks like she wrapped a towel around her chest.
Great shoes though.

Anne Hathaway – The Public Theater’s ‘Josephine and I’ Opening in New York City, March

celebmafia

Really don't understand the purpose of that hairstyle, lol. Oh and that cerise shapeless sheath? No!

'Song One' actress Anne Hathaway is spotted out and about in New York City, New York on April 12, 2015. Missing from the solo outing was Anne's husband, Adam Shulman.​
QwQyzBU.jpg

'Song One' actress Anne Hathaway and a friend catch a cab in New York City, New York on April 11, 2015. Anne was sporting a Canadian Tuxedo, a jean jacket and matching jeans while out in the Big Apple.​
jynPpHQ.jpg

'The Intern' actress Anne Hathaway spotted out and about in New York City, New York on January 20, 2015.​
7E3EuMB.jpg

'Song One' actress Anne Hathaway is spotted out and about in New York City, New York on April 9, 2015.​

Actress Anne Hathaway attends the premiere of the Film Arcade & Cinedigm's "Song One" hosted by the Cinema Society & Tod's at Landmark's Sunshine Cinema on January 20, 2015 in New York City.
U3d4W3C.jpg

The Today Show on January 20, 2015 in New York City.​
gCn2Yzu.jpg

Actress Anne Hathaway attends a screening of 'Song One' at the 26th Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Film - Day 3 Film Screenings & Events on January 4, 2015 in Palm Springs, California.​
HzP1rQw.jpg

zimbio.com, bellazon.com

Anne's got some serious coat game going on!! Love most of them. She looks great in the white suit too. I'm just getting a little annoyed with her choices lately. It's so....mature. A bit of whimsical pieces wont hurt. And that awful denim cut is not even good enough for the Salvation Army! It appears to be both high-waisted AND boxy. Weird length as well.

I actually liked the first three shots - her hair colour looked so intense with the dress. Unfortunately the bottom part is a mess. It ages her. She should've gone for a darker shoe color as well.

this dress is very complementary of her figure! but not sure how it relates.

As I said in the other thread, reminds too much of Kylie Minogue in the early naughts.

But this is growing on me, at least she took a chance!

For me, she's easily in the top 5 best looks of last night.

Actress Anne Hathaway is spotted out and about in New York City, New York on May 16, 2015. Anne has been busy as of late starring in the play 'Grounded,' which runs through May 24th.​
Di9vmqn.jpg

Actress Anne Hathaway is spotted out and about in New York City, New York on May 15, 2015.​
EquZQ7K.jpg

Shy actress Anne Hathaway is spotted out and about in New York City, New York on May 14, 2015.​
52Rd8cg.jpg

Shy actress Anne Hathaway is spotted out and about in New York City, New York on May 12, 2015.​
Z4qwkpS.jpg

Actress Anne Hathaway is spotted out and about in New York City, New York with a friend on May 10, 2015.​
SQ2SR1f.jpg

Actress Anne Hathaway is spotted out and about in New York City, New York with a friend on May 9, 2015.​
oGM2cyd.jpg

Actress Anne Hathaway is spotted out and about in New York City, New York with a friend on May 8, 2015.​
g2LlAdu.jpg

Actress Anne Hathaway is spotted out and about in New York City, New York with a friend on May 7, 2015.
txwFS5o.jpg

Actress Anne Hathaway is spotted out and about in New York City, New York with a friend on May 5, 2015.​
1DUw6pG.jpg

zimbio.com, hawtcelebs.com

HQ candids
New York City (2015.04.23)

starity.hu

Out and about in New York City - April 11, 2015.

Out and about in NYC - April 18, 2015 .

starity.hu

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->