Another Magazine Fall / Winter 2007 : Julianne Moore by Inez & Vinoodh

Thanks Gold star for the cover! I have been waiting for this to come out for a while now. I loved the last issue and can't wait to get this one.

More like this Avedon of Isabelle Adjani

Photo4.jpg

moreganea.free.fr

^ YES! that's what I though when I saw the cover.

Paris Match April 21 1994
Isabelle Adjani by Richard Avedon

my snaps

Kasia, Stam, Tasha, Audrey and Johanna S. :buzz:
It seems to be a good issue but I don't like cover and new layout :cry:
Thanks for the review!

The most amazing cover I've seen in a while, effortless and eternal. Love the blue detail of the ring! However the new layout especially the font they've used looks sloppy combined with the the total perspective of the picture. I can't wait to get this. The last issue was a masterpiece, I read it from cover to cover.

The most amazing cover I've seen in a while, effortless and eternal. Love the blue detail of the ring! However the new layout especially the font they've used looks sloppy combined with the the total perspective of the picture. I can't wait to get this. The last issue was a masterpiece, I read it from cover to cover.
I agree :flower: Julianne Moore is wonderful

completely agree...
i love the cover, and julianne moore...

that font is too grunge-y...
that era is over in terms of design...
the only thing that ruins the cover for me...

Uhm. I think I might be in this issue somewhere. Does anyone know when it comes out in NYC?

I am guessing it is already out in NYC since it's even already out in Austria. Does anyone already own the issue, is it worth buying? It probably is, I just want to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->