Purple Fashion Fall Winter 2006/2007 : Vincent Gallo by Terry Richardson

Riccardo Tisci - Future Givenchy
itw : Olivier Zahm
photo : Karl Lagerfeld
style : Yasmin Eslami
models : Carla Bruni and Laetitia
(all clothes by Givenchy Winter 06/07 and archives)

Charlotte Gainsbourg
A Jamais dans mon coeur
itw (in french) by Olivier Zahm
photo by Henry Roy

Infrared Dreams
photo : Alexei Hay
style : Sabina Schreder
model : Behati

The Rita Ackermann Purple Book, Good Morning America is a collection of tabloids pages, drawings and collages. for those who are interested in. I'm sorry but I won't "scan" it.

The Birds
photo and style: Katja Rahlwes (she didn't style for a long time, right?)
models : Milana Keller, Danijela Dimitrovska and Sigute

Liz Goldwyn
photo : Matthias Vriens
style : Narcissa Drive
(itw : Olivier Zahm)

(isn't it very very bourdin-esque?! I'm pretty sure I've already seen this YSL kind of photo...but maybe it was this one! lol)

Still not able to find it anywhere, thanks anyway!

Alien Sex Friend said:
behati by alexei hay
source- supreme

not sure about these lower images correct me if i`m wrong
but color scheme of the first one looks like hay`s

just the 3rd one is from Purple.

I'll do the rest later (but if someone would like to do it...I say "of course, do it!") maybe I'll "scan" some pages from the Purple Book.

liked much the editorial of Matthias Vriens , scans pleaseee

....some more.

The genealogy of morals
photo : Serge Leblon
style : Yoko Miyake
models : Hannelore and Griet Troch

Housewear
photo : Liz Collins
style : Jane How
model : Cameron
Collection pieces by designers like Martin Margiela, N. Ghesquière and Hussein Chalayan, among others, have been inspired this season by pre-modern furniture, home-accesoiries, and interior design. Jane How pushes the idea way beyond Versace baroque home decoration : a lion's head door-knocker bikini top, dresses made from upholstery, tapestry, chandelier baubles, wall paper and the photogrpahs of a Tudor interior printed on a dress. It's as if we're carrying our secret hotel rooms, like memento mori, in the heart of our clothing.

Sport Couture
photo : Jork Weismann and Desiree Heiss
style : Desiree Heiss
models : Bobbi, Sara Emilia Bernat, Gabriela, Svetlana, Hanna Putz.

Role Reversal
photo : Vava Ribeiro
style : Alastair McKimm
models : Shannan and a man (?)
Women in power / men as accessories. Le Tailleur - the woman's suit, cut to be a version of a man's suit, for women looking for status - is def. out of fashion. The black dress is no longer just about cocktails and seduction. In the work place, it's proffessional, elegant and incontrol - contributing to, rather than trying to stream line itself for, masculine society. and it comes with sartorial nudity - theses garments aren't designed to be accessorized. unless of course you're talking about a man in the background. or at your side. or at your feet, naked, waiting.

I didn't scan the Purple Fashion men - which consists in : Marc Jacobs Men ad campain, Dick & James by Juergen Teller ; Pete Doherty - latest news by Hedi Slimane ; Yves Saint Laurent Cruise winter 2007 by Nathaniel Goldberg.
I didn't scan Purple Travel (Air by Heinz Peter Knes), Terry Richardson's NY Dolls.
I'll scan later the Purple Beauty by Katsuya Kamo (!!!!).
but here is : A view on french art. (this is about Olivier Zahm curating @ Force de l'Art)
Dusty Pink curated by Olivier Zahm in La Force de l'art, Grand Palais, Paris Spring 2006. (photo by Pierre Even)

Veiled by Katsuya Kamo.
make-up and hair : Kastuya Kamo (and Shinya Kawamura as asst.).
models : Yukario, Hiroe Yamashita, Mao Yamada, Elli-Rose and Yukie.

Hair and make-up elevated to an art form. If you want to be convinced, look at him : now working for CDG, Watanabe, and Undercover, and winner of the Mainichi Fashion Grand Prix, one of the most prestigious art prize.

(all photos by me).

someone requested me Leelee Sobieski so here it is :
shooted by Terry Richardson

snaps by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"