Another Set Of Handbags And Accessories

Craig you Rock! I swear you're gonna be bigger than Marc Jacobs one day. Andre Leon Talley will mention you in stylefax, and I'll say, I used to post on the same board as him :wink:

Thanks shajopri! :P

I'll get to work on a bag design for you, do you have any particular style you prefer, or shall I just surprise you with something new? B)

Craig :heart:

If you could see me right now you'd know that my mouth is open in amazement! I can't believe that you would offer do something that nice. I like dainty, feminine things that are classic. Thank you so so much!

WOW! The bleecker...just wow! :woot:

can i make a suggestion maybe? an idea for a bag, perhaps? one bag that i think would be so gorgeous would be a small hobo handbag with 3 pink ruffles of sash going down, kind of like those shoes carrie wore on sex and the city once (sorry i don't remember the name)...maybe with a thin grey strap and grey edges...or maybe even a white or black edge and strap. you don't have to, but it's just a dream bag of mine. it looks so beautiful in my head. anyway fantastic work, i'm so mad that your sketches aren't real yet because i'd probably buy them all :P :heart: :woot:

Oh my god! Those designs are soooo wonderfull :woot: :woot: :woot:

I love it! I love it! I love it!

Your designs are soo much better than the vuitton styles right now.. You can make a hit, Craig! I like the caramel, dancer, and ignitioned. Thay are adorable. :heart:

I would lovee to have those bags. Let us know when you have your collections out

^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->