Apple's iPhone

I'm not excited about the new Iphone AT ALL...it's just a bigger 4s if you ask me...yeah ok it's slightly faster and have a slighty better camera but there's no big improvment

My friend says she's going to buy the 4S, lol. She was waiting for the 5 but the 4S looks nicer and the 5 doesn't have any real upgrades.

But graphics-wise or user interface-wise, I will probably be a diehard Apple fan.

With different system updates (and there are quite a lot tbh) which includes new icons and more, Samsung's graphic is much better and more modern, iPhone never updates it. At first I liked it, but now it looks like a toy to me.

And I am a big Apple fan but iPhone just doesn't attracts me.

Last edited by a moderator:
might be the only one excited 'bout the iphone 5 here?
I do see interesting changes myself! & I'm not such fan of smart phones I was either to get a dumb phone or an iphone now... might be more attractive the prize of the 4S but I got pretty excited to check the 5 out and make my own impression of it...

i will probably take the 5 too, even if the 4S i have is doing the job very well.
The 5 seems really more powerfull which can be good, and also the fact is so thin seems cool too.

Also, everytime i had to use an android phone, i truly thought the OS was less good than Ios, so even if one day samsung makes a phone which would look good to me, the fact it runs Android will make that i think i will still stay far from it.

I'm forgetting about the iOS 6 software update. On one hand, I'm excited to have the new software downloaded onto my iPhone 4. But then again, the update makes the phone just like the iPhone 5. So when it comes to actually getting the new phone (which I'll be asking for come November), I won't notice that much of a change. Aside from the obvious scale of the phone and camera etc. The camera has been advanced, right?

I get an upgrade on Saturday and def want an iPhone...do I get the 4 or the 5?

The 5, the 5 :woot:! My parents got me a one for my birthday last week and I just love it. I had the iPhone 4 and to be honest I feel like iPhone 5 is a total new phone. I have read numerous reviews that state they're similar. But I have found the complete opposite. It's so thin and lightweight to hold. It has a definite recommendation from me.

^Thank you lovely. My boyfriend has a 4 and he absolutely loves it. I have held a 5 (lost property at work) and remember it being very very thin,especially in comparison to the 4. I am a little scared that I will break it!

You're most welcome. I loved the iPhone 4 also, I still do, but I just wanted a nice new phone and the 5 was that. There's quite a difference between the 4 and 5. I remember reading a comparison online between the 4, 4S and 5, I was surprised at the difference.

I'm always scared to hold a new iPhone, but that's nothing a good screen protector and case won't solve. My 4 had a life of protection and doesn't have one single scratch or scruff, it has been dropped a fair few times. I have a case and screen protector on the 5 now and still feels lightweight. I'm typing this comment on it now and it's just so nice to hold too.

TFS should have an app, the mobile version of tfs has room for improvement i feel.

Yep, there's no point in visiting the mobile version when I can't see the photos. :(

So guys.. classic question.. should I buy 4s or 5? I've never ever had Apple products so this is my first time. I'm leaning towards 5 though, with the fast connection & wider size... my fingers are huge, so... :zorro:

Flashbang, as I mentioned on the previous page, I cannot recommend the 5 enough. I wouldn't even bother to research the others. I upgraded from the 4 in November and I was skeptical at first, but I love that I have it now. There's such a huge difference that I never even thought I would notice.

I have the i5 and it's incredible. I love it so much, I'm actually obsessed with it. :D

Flashbang, as I mentioned on the previous page, I cannot recommend the 5 enough. I wouldn't even bother to research the others. I upgraded from the 4 in November and I was skeptical at first, but I love that I have it now. There's such a huge difference that I never even thought I would notice.
Thank you vogue28! You make me more convinced now :D
How much capacity should I buy? 16/32/64 gb? Which one you purchased?

I'm planning to use this phone as a long investment so it'll be a good long while until I purchase any gadget.

You're most welcome, Flashbang. I used to manage on a 16GB until I began to run out of space, having almost 2,000 songs on iTunes. I got the 32GB for the 5 and it's so worth the extra. It's pleasurable just knowing I have that additional storage for songs and applications I want to download.

But why not get ipad mini instead? It's so light. I have a 4S 16GB and I'm constantly running out of space. Very annoying...I should get a new one soon...and I'm kind of leaning toward the ipad mini.

^I've also ordered my mother an iphone 4 and an ipad mini. She kinda needed an iphone for work, but when we had to choose between iphone 4/4s and 5, I decided to get her a simplier phone and an ipad mini.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jxxn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->