Apple's iPhone

^ Yeah, I'm not sure it's a rumor anymore. I think they're totally redesigning the iPhone 5.

Hebden, I'm curious to see the front also. That is one wicked case. :cool:

Has anyone heard the rumor about the iphone 5 coming in June/July? I want to switch to an iphone from my BB, but if there's a new model coming I'm wondering if I should wait.

Also for the person that posted the cool wooden case - what does the front look like?

Apple is very regular about their material renewal.
so it is quiet easy to know when the iphone 5 will arrive.
it will probably not be a full new model tough, expect more a "4S" or something like that that a real 5.

^^I heard the "5" is supposed to debut this summer. I need to do more research I think.

^^I heard the "5" is supposed to debut this summer. I need to do more research I think.

but yes, as i said, apple launch always at same season and iphone has refresh since always around june. so like every year, June will see new version.:wink:

Anyone knows how to put sms from iPhone in to computers?

TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
but yes, as i said, apple launch always at same season and iphone has refresh since always around june. so like every year, June will see new version.:wink:

I really hope they do!!! I got a Droidx back in November and I HATE it! It glitches so bad all the time. iPhones seems to be nearly flawless compared to the Droidx.. -___-

BUT, I'm with Verizon and they released there iPhone back in February which leads a lot of people wondering if they will release the iPhone 5 this summer with them.

I'm sure a lot of people who purchased the iPhone in February will be a little upset that a new one came out 5/6 months later... :doh:

so. the white iPhone 4 is arrive today FINALLY, even the apple website said FINALLY here.
i really like it but the thought about iPhone 5 might be released this year makes me hesitate.

what do you think?

pic from apple.com

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-04-28 at 11.13.54 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-04-28 at 11.13.54 PM.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 29
If you are not in desperate need to replace, I think waiting a few more months to get a white iphone 5 would be perfect!

^^ I want the white iPhone 4 so bad, but at the same time, I also want to wait out for the iPhone 5.

i think the only thing i don't like about the iPhone is trying to type long text messages or emails with my butterfingers :rofl:

but i love the large screen and everything it does. i thought it died on me a few weeks ago(probably low battery but it didn't alert me, it still said it was 3/4 full. it just needed to 'reboot'), so i was thinking of downgrading to different phone but since it isn't dead, i'm sticking with it and plus i'll miss all of my custom iTunes artwork, playing Chuzzle etc :rofl:

i do believe the 5 is coming out in the summer? my younger sister has been saying she really wants it, maybe she is hinting it as her birthday gift :lol: i'mma direct that to her boyfriend :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
i have the iphone3 for verizon... i'm not even trying to keep up with 4's or 5's bc they're always releasing new ones- no one will ever be able to keep up! i love mine... i don't play games on it but i love the photo apps. incredibooth, hipstamatic, plastic bullett, instagram, 8mm... love em all.

I'm in no hurry, I still got my old blackberry bold 9000 for most of my work and personal use. I just want the iPhone cause the apps and the camera, it'll be nice to travel without taking a digital camera to capture the scene.

I guess I'm gonna wait for the iPhone 5 then. They released the iPad 2 in such a short time I hope they'll do the same with the iPhone 5, I ain't gonna upgrade my iPad 1 to iPad 2 although it kinda pisses me off but I wanna make the "best" decision buying my first ever iPhone

Why does it take so long for the white iphone to be released? I mean, the iphone 5 is right around the corner and most people will buy that instead.

Hmm, I want the iphone 4 (white), but I'm a WOC so I'm afraid that my foundation will dirty up the phone...

okay ladies, this is what I did!

I have had a bb for a while (verizon), the purple curve, and although it was great, I HATED the interface, it was hard to navigate, and well...I just wanted something more fun! My account was ready for an upgrade, but I didnt know if I should wait for the new iphone5, or just get the white iphone 4. My thoughts were that, apple will always come out with something new, why not just get what is available, where kinks are worked out, and well....a bb to an iphone is upgrade enough for me! I got the white iphone 4 yesterday and it was the best decision! I know a iphone 5 will come out soon, but then an iphone 6 and 7 will come out shortly after. If you are happy with what the iphone 4 has to offer, get it now. If not wait.

I AM SO HAPPY I have my iphone now though!
Speaking of which...any favorite apps I NEED to download??

I AM SO HAPPY I have my iphone now though!
Speaking of which...any favorite apps I NEED to download??

Good for you :wink:
I recommend downloading the style.com app. You can see the runway collections and parties/events photos on there.

I'd recommend the Amazon app, I use it a lot, especially when out shopping to check prices for things. iAssociate 2 is a really addictive word game as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
violette28
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->