Roberto Cavalli pulls the “don’t you know who I am” trick to get an iPhone

blackangel41999

Reaction score
Fashion mogul Roberto Cavalli was not going to be the only Eurotard on a yacht without an IPhone this season. Spies waiting in line at the Fifth Avenue Apple store Friday night stood gaping while Cavalli breezed straight to the front of the growing line and told the employees at the door, "I am here for my iPhone." According to one on looker, "He kept saying in his thick Italian accent, "I am Roberto Cavalli. I am famous Italian designer.' " After a half-hour of his pleading, a fashion-savvy Apple employee "eventually recognized him and took him in through the back."

A rep for Cavalli had no comment.

Source:leaveumalohan.blogspot.com

I guess money truly can't buy class. How hard is it to be normal and wait?

what a douche-y move

on another note, im officially going to add the word "Eurotard" to my vocabulary

i dont see whats so great about them.. lol
i dont find them that appealing.

i dont see whats so great about them.. lol
i dont find them that appealing.
I do find the iphone appealing, but since it's first generation..there are bound to be flaws so I'd rather wait till they make it perfect! It seems sort of [too] big, I don't know if it just looks that way?

If I was that employee who let him get one I would say "Hey Roberto, now what are you gonna do for me???"

"I am Roberto Cavalli. I am famous Italian designer."

I start repeating this, mantra-like, just as I did the phrase, "Placido Domingo...oooh, that's me!"--on the Grammies years ago, Placido had to say his own name in the very award category he was announcing. He really didn't say, "Oooh, that's me", but he looked as though he should've.

Anyway, I hate cell phones desperately, although I have to carry on for work--regardless, I'm announcing myself as Roberto Cavalli, the famous Italian designer, when I don't get my way from now on out.

:muscles: He took lessons from Sienna Miller! Pathetic. I hope he gets a lemon.

Another celeb who thinks that they are too good to stand in line like the rest of us. :hardhead:

If Whoopi Goldberg can stand in line for hers, so can Cavalli!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this true? :unsure:

But celebrities are so full of themselves. For once, I'd like to see them lining up in the hot summer, trailing along the lines. :rofl:

"I am Roberto Cavalli. I am famous Italian designer."

I start repeating this, mantra-like, just as I did the phrase, "Placido Domingo...oooh, that's me!"--on the Grammies years ago, Placido had to say his own name in the very award category he was announcing. He really didn't say, "Oooh, that's me", but he looked as though he should've.

Anyway, I hate cell phones desperately, although I have to carry on for work--regardless, I'm announcing myself as Roberto Cavalli, the famous Italian designer, when I don't get my way from now on out.

:lol::lol::lol:

llike he couldnt pay someone to wait 4 him ...bleh, but true he has no class lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->