Roberto Cavalli pulls the “don’t you know who I am” trick to get an iPhone

You just know he's the type who while on his deathbed will try to use the same logic. But recently I realized that arrogant famous people have always been arrogant, and they'd be just as arrogant if they were nobodies.

The only real blinding ***hole I've ever had to share airspace with was Russell Crowe, who before playing with his crummy band at the Fillmore dared to come out from the restricted zone backstage and get in my zone in the lobby, where I worked security. All I had to do was ignore him and whistle to get the stink-eye from the guy. Get out of my lobby, Russell. You're not safe here.

Now I'd know to say: I am Roberto Cavalli. I am famous Italian designer.

Spiceboy, I was thinking that too. I mean if that girl in Devil Wears Prada could get two unreleased copies of a Harry Potter book bound with cover art for her boss I'm sure Roberto could've just sent an assistant to do it. SInce he obviously couldn't wait himself. Provided that was fiction but it doesn't seem like a big stretch.

He should get a soundbyte of him saying the "I am Roberto Cavalli. I am famous Italian designer" as his ringtone. Just so no one forgets.:rolleyes:

What a classy guy
rolleyes.gif

what an idiot....

oh i am roberto cavalli....and i am just as relevant as my rubbish collections...

^Yes, but he'd still have to wait for it, and as time is money and people are money and time and people can both be bought--Roberto Cavalli wants his iPhone now. Paying someone to wait robs him of both time and money, both of which could be used to furthering his artistic genius. Looksie: this jpg is entitled "Horizontal white fox vest gold leather trim Roberto Cavalli." Notice it's not "Vertical polecat knickers tinfoil trim Roberto Cavalli's assistant".

Had someone interrupted his creative flow with having to wait in line somewhere, we might not have the added clear plastic inserts with grommets in the vest and you could kiss goodbye the bronzed boy-scout shorts paired with hiphugging mustard belt emblazoned with Go stones on the buckle. Then, of course, no one would be having sex and the world's population would plummet. So in no way can Roberto Cavalli or his assistant be forced to wait for anything. The peril is too great. http://www.fashion-era.com/Trends_2006/2006_spring_fashion_trends_designer_furs.htm

Attachments

• Horizontal white fox vest gold leather trim roberto cavalli.jpg
    Horizontal white fox vest gold leather trim roberto cavalli.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1
how embarrassing lol really, he should have set an appointment ahead of time :rolleyes:

I'm sorry to bump this thread :blush:
But seriously who the :censored: does he think he is?

I'm sorry but if you have to state who you are, you just aren't that famous. He may be a well-known name amongst the fashion crowd, but that's about it. If not, Apple would be mailing iphones to his yatch. What a douche.

^ Thats exactly what I thought, he should of just got it mailed. Seriously "wanna be's" are so desperate for a headline

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->