Arabian / Smokey eye Look

I love the smokey eyed look, am trying different things, yet to perfect the application!

I searched up some links for you, hope they are of some help:

388896.jpeg

(from makeupalley.com)

main_left_pic_makeup.jpg

(from makeupbeat.com)

advisorFCL_0.jpg

(from makeupbeat.com)

gtldholidayparty.jpg

(smokey eye tutorial from http://www.smashbox.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/look.detail/id/ada53d0f-ede7-415f-a1f8-ed1a402c904a)

Never: Use concealer under your eye shadow or pencil. Makeup artists often see women do this in an effort to even out discoloration and to make eye shadow adhere. But, in fact, the concealer will quickly melt (and take the rest of your eye makeup with it).

^ thats a cheap way I suppose, eye primer should be used. From experience, doing this WILL make your eyeshadow smudge and melt.

Last edited by a moderator:
does mac make an eye primer? is it any good? Thanks for the link. Great pictures.

one more question, the blacktrack, creamy eyeshadow or whatever that is, is it by MAC? didn't find it on their site.

MAC Prep + Prime eye and MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, both comes in multiple shades. Its under "liner" on their website.

M5CG01_128.jpg

$16.00

M5F3_128.jpg

$15.00

maccosmetics

Last edited by a moderator:
omg that website is great. I did the smokey eye look with the products that I have. I used a dark eyeshadow that I can use with water as eyeliner . I just had one problem: when blending towards the outer area of the eye, i don't get that triangular crease look when my eye is open, I don't know where to end it I guess. I hope this made sense.

you can put black eyeliner around your eye messily then use an angled brush to brush smoky grey colored shadow aroun d the eyeliner

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->