Arabian / Smokey eye Look

I think the entartainment business in the arab countries and Pakistan have the
same ideal for beauty, very pale with dramatic eyes :wink:

A hollywood version of " cateyes "

Lovely Sopia Loren with her 'Old Hollywood' cat eyes....:heart: :heart:

lors6.jpg

Oh, I just didnt know the difference between arabian smokey and just a regular smokey eye

because its mostly arabian people who wear it like this like by what im getting from all the pictures every girl is arabian i guess i think i dunno correct me if im wrong

SanDiego, you'll have to ask for the defination from the person who named the thread. I'm just simply posting pics.

Arabs are known for very heavy eye make up yes. Two of them are not arabian, rest are, frenchkisses :flower:

Yes indeed the dark heavy eye look is sooooo famous over here. And the are mostly using original Khol Eyeliner and Kajal altogether and inside the upper lid too + the false lashes with thick mascara and the pale teint + rosy lips and black hair.

Yeah most pics in this post are Arabs and Indians, they tend to focus on eyes in makeup...I like it :rolleyes: Haifa wehbe and Nancy Ajram singers from lebanon in these two pics

Attachments

• haifapic66.jpg
    haifapic66.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 32
  • nancy-ajram.jpg
    nancy-ajram.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 15
Haifa has amazing eyes!I like these pictures too. Although I'm not even close of using this much make up, I still get inspired and you can easily choose other clolours to make it look milder :wink:

Golden Butterfly, I know what you mean, in my case I dont wear any makeup on a normal day but for special occassions my eyes which are big and dark absorb alot of makeup...I wish black suited me like Haifa, but I tend to have some color and a bit of black kohl smokey.

I tried neutral without Kohl, and I end up looking like I'm washed up

am arab and i think am the only arab girl who doesn t know how to apply eye pencil. all of the girls i know get that perfect smoky eye by pencil and i can only get it by playin with dark eye shadow and whenever i use the pencil i feel like my eyes look small and weird. black pencil doesnt suit my green eyes at all.

lolita729 said:
am arab and i think am the only arab girl who doesn t know how to apply eye pencil. all of the girls i know get that perfect smoky eye by pencil and i can only get it by playin with dark eye shadow and whenever i use the pencil i feel like my eyes look small and weird. black pencil doesnt suit my green eyes at all.

You're not the only arab girl who doesn't know how to apply black smokey eye.

I'm also another arab girl who can't do it. Plus I also have green/blue eyes and I find it doesn't look right.

The best thing to do is to pay a make-up artist to do it.

CelineChic said:
You're not the only arab girl who doesn't know how to apply black smokey eye.

I'm also another arab girl who can't do it. Plus I also have green/blue eyes and I find it doesn't look right.

The best thing to do is to pay a make-up artist to do it.

happy to hear am not the only one :P, as i said i usually use dark grey eye shadow and forest green to do the smoky eye look. i realized am not gonna be able to do it with the pencil and who cares how i do it as long as looks nice :D

lolita729 said:
happy to hear am not the only one :P, as i said i usually use dark grey eye shadow and forest green to do the smoky eye look. i realized am not gonna be able to do it with the pencil and who cares how i do it as long as looks nice :D

Another color that looks great on our eyes is dark purple. That is what I use. Give it a try and everyone will compliment on how great your eyes look.:wink:

CelineChic said:
Another color that looks great on our eyes is dark purple. That is what I use. Give it a try and everyone will compliment on how great your eyes look.:wink:

i tried it many times but somehow i don t think it looks good on me

lolita729 said:

I can't either. :lol: though I am half arab and have hazel eyes. I use some cake-eyeliner from marbert, it's like very rich dark black eyeshadow and comes with a similar brush to those mac brushes posted before. It looks a lot softer. Kajal has this 'hard & exact' look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->